No announcement yet.

FESTIVA FRAUD?? WTF is going on??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont think I'm going to need a lawer! From what my CC Co. said if the idem never shows up, the charge will be reversed, and I wont be excepting shipping on this little moster! I'm guessing the core support is wacked, by the looks of the one light... I wouldnt mind it so bad if it was just sheet metal damage, because honestly the SHOgun only uses the grill, and F-bumper, the hood, and fender were getting tossed or donaded any way... but sence Alstate is involved I'm sure the tital is now "Not so clean" So if thats the case screw it! Even thought the #005 Shogun has a wacked tital I'm not thinkin I want to start out that way!

GAR!
    93 Mustang LX Coupe 54K 347 S-Trim 515 RWHP **Stock apearence**

92 Ford Ranger XLT 331-T-Trim, TKO 3550 13"Wilwoods, 17" Cobra's, B-II Sway Bar Mod, Explorer front bar.

91 Ford Festiva GL 30K orgional - soon to be cut to pieces!

Comment

Maybe you could day this isn't the car you bought & have it returned to sender & have the credit card co refund your cash.
      It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

Comment

Originally posted by muscle_Car1
        Maybe you could day this isn't the car you bought & have it returned to sender & have the credit card co refund your cash.
        Yea thats another view I can take, but by the sounds of it he's not shipping it anyway! I have told him he needs to refund the money, or contact Paypal and reverse it, I dont want it! I did tell him to keep me informed and I will be checking with the adjuster on the car, but that will be a totaly differnt transaction if that happens!

92 Ford Ranger XLT 331-T-Trim, TKO 3550 13"Wilwoods, 17" Cobra's, B-II Sway Bar Mod, Explorer front bar.

Comment

i can only hope all works out well for ya

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
          1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
          2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

What a mess this turned into, sorry about the whole deal.
            Brian
            http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
            :fish:

Comment

Yes what a mess , I feel for you , Who would have ever thought this would have happened :x
              ------------------------------------------------
              The Trigger - Midwest Festiva Inc., Illinois Chapter
              Smart Passion white with H-D interior
              HD2500 Duramax Chevy
              Harley Davidson Ultra classic ..I am in love !!
              Pro Street S-10 http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2214968
              Diamond white Deville 27,000 mile cream puff
              Z28 LS1 power 500 +
              90 Festy L daily driver wants to be modded, OK
              It is being modded , a little at a time http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2214953

Join me on Facebook !! ;http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...00000295094896

Comment

Unbelievable :!: Sorry man. If you get your $ back tell them you would still give them $500 for it the way it is.
                sigpic
                The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
                https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
                Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

Originally posted by freshtiva
                  Unbelievable :!: Sorry man. If you get your $ back tell them you would still give them $500 for it the way it is.
                  I told him if the core support was ok, and the sheet metal was the only problem, and it will have a clean Record, If the Insh. company agree's to repair it, to list me as the owner, and have them send me the check and send the car... But a 91 Festy... I'm thinking it going to get totaled!
                  :roll:

Comment

thats amazing he laughed, bet you felt like killing him. and he doesnt know how it happened. did he lose his memory all of the sudden or what??? yeah who was driving it, and was an accident report ever made?? what city was the accident in? and why didnt he phone ya, he knew you were expecting it to be shipped. what a nice guy to deal with. hope you have no more trouble over this.
                    "We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals." -Mohandas Gandhi

Comment

Originally posted by todd00
                      thats amazing he laughed, bet you felt like killing him. and he doesnt know how it happened. did he lose his memory all of the sudden or what??? yeah who was driving it, and was an accident report ever made?? what city was the accident in? and why didnt he phone ya, he knew you were expecting it to be shipped. what a nice guy to deal with. hope you have no more trouble over this.
                      There was no accident report, but I did get a lady at Allstate that confirmed all the info... Killing him had crossed my mind at the time, but honestly I have laughed several times lately.... It's just unbelievable... you almost have to? That or I'm loosing it?? :shock: You know what I mean?! I can kind of see his point, he seams young, and probably had no idea what to say to me... first it's fraud, then it’s ok, then it's wrecked? I couldn’t make this stuff up!

After this I am no longer playing the Lotto! That’s all I have to say... I'm 30 year old... I have never been in a wreck....about 6 months ago I was on my BRAND NEW New Holland Tractor with about 160 Hrs. on it and got T-boned by some 86 year old Retard, SHE split my Brand new tractor in 1/2 !

The very next month, I bought a new Tractor, and a Tahoe (94 Full size Blazer) so I could trailer my tractor when ever I needed to take it down the road...avoiding the crazy people! I bought it on a Thurs. Brought it to work on Friday... Parked it on the street, some jackass goes up the hill with the wrong size ball on his hitch, and no tong weight (No safety chains either) sends his trailer on a one way mission down the hill where 24 cars are parked on both sides of the street..... It hits mine! I had the car less then 24 Hrs.

I'm going to become a Hermit! and Sell everything I have that way at least some one can enjoy it! IN ONE PIECE!

Comment

you are probably in shock to be laughing :lol: but young or not if he lists a car on ebay and something happens have the courtesy (or balls) to call the customer and tell him.

seems im not the only one to think of hermitizing myself. hope things get better for ya. isnt there some reversal spell for bad karma, if ya find it, i need it also. :lol:
                        "We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals." -Mohandas Gandhi

Comment

Karma...... :shock: Is that it? I thought it was a Hex my wife put on me because she hates the fact that there are cars every where, and I'm looking for another... My friend called the other day with a great deal on a 91 SHO, and my wife is looking for a new 4 door car.... I told her she could drive that till I needed to part it out then we could get her the car she wanted, because in another year the one she wants would be cheaper! .... the look wasnt good .... it made sence to me? :wink:

Comment

hey man that sucks for ur luck, hopefully it will turn around and it wil lbe the kids turn

just think of him getting your luck lol and heres for a laugh for ya

2007 Ford Taurus 23-25MPG
                            1976 Chevy Silverado (my toy)
                            1951 Ford Deluxe, being rebuilt

Have an old car truck or tractor? Go here.
                            http://www.aintperfect.com/

Comment

If it wasn't for bad luck, you'd have no luck at all!
                              Brian
                              http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
                              :fish:

Comment

I got this off a friend not to long ago.... he needed some money, and let it go at a deal! Whats sucks is OJ gets away with it, and I have a real reson to kill this little Sh*t, and I will go to jail for life, so let the games begin! He has no idea, but he is going to have a very bad year!

:twisted:

Comment

Working...
                                X