Value: Set of 4 12' stock aluminum rims and complete AC unit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Value: Set of 4 12' stock aluminum rims and complete AC unit

Hello, I'm new, so I won't list these items for sale, just curious what they might be worth. I'm building a custom rally festy (sort of) and will be updating to 13's (at least) and dumping the AC from my 92. any estimate of value would be appreciated, thanks!

I've seen the factory alloys go on ebay for between $50 and $300 for the set. Getting the ac out complete is a hassle. Most people arent willing to pay too much. Still some here have asked for complete setups.
    Welcome to the site.
    youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

great! thanks for the welcome. I guess I'll throw the 12's up on ebay, I imagine shipping is the real hassle. I've pulled AC units out of metros many times, I can't imagine it being any harder on the festy (yes?) I very much want to lift the entire car (do they all sit so low? I know the struts are currently shot) I've heard from the yahoo group that one can swap over aspire suspension, and gain lift. Can I find info for that here?

thanks again, looking forward to exploring the site.

brenton

Comment

I have sold complete a/c setups overseas a few times.. I guess they're hard to come by over there..

Comment

There is a A/C removal article in the "other swaps" section.
          Heres a link http://www.fordfestiva.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=698
          Brian
          http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
          :fish:

Comment

wow! this article will be helpful, thanks for that! I guess I throw the AC up on ebay, see if Europe wants it. thanks again

Comment

Working...
            X