No announcement yet.

Festiva motorsport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It would be nice if someone tell those dudes to update their website, so all of us who need their service can get an idea of what they have to offer

Comment

ive purchased 3 items from them on ebay, they never left my feedback even after 10-15 phonecalls. i mentioned updating the web site as well and they said they were working on it.... that was a year ago.
      I have owned 15 nissan/datsun's and 1 ford. What the hell is the matter with me?
      93 L

Comment

A little perspective: Remember guys the newest US Festiva is 13yrs old.. noone in the US makes aftermarket parts for them, heck even some replacement parts are getting damn hard to find. And I'd bet money that noone could live in the DC area and support themself (1 person) from sales of Festiva parts. So be glad they even exist to call. Let alone having an outdated website and no catalog.

Comment

I think that mid, to late 2007- i would like to contact them for the adj. suspension. The only concern i have is that the parts may not be a 'perfect' fit. I have no doubt they know their stuff, it's just a lot of cash to part with, and ship to aus. Can anyone out there verify this? I know i have touched on this topic once before, just need to be sure. Also- i'd like to contact them to get some extra details. The reason i say this, is there may be a 'small' market for tien here. I spoke to a good friend of mine (in the susp biz) and his tien sales rep claims they do not make a kit, and asked to find out where to get them. After viewing the site, he asked to get the part number, cause the kit may be for a different car?
          When the time comes, i will ask them in person. Due to the 'usual' financial difficulties of life, i hope to do it about may- june.

Thanks for reading my boring stories!

Comment

think it's been discussed briefly before, the Teins are for the last Mazda 121 (1.3 & 1.5L), the one after the DB Bubble. the boxy squareish one much like the lates 80's 121DA/Festiva WA over here. not a bolt-on fit but can be adjusted to fit though apparently.
            ex Mazda 121 FunTOP, ex Mazda Miata, now

[93 Mazda 323/Familia GTR Turbo 4WD]

Comment

Anyone have more info? Thank you.

Comment

I thought the adjustables were for the Demio and the non adjustables (only ones available now) were for the Demio wagon..

Brian post your part numbers.. But I believe his are the discontinued adjustable versions.

Comment

I got my FMS rear spoiler a week or so, I found them very easy to deal with! Nice guys!

Brian
                  93 Mustang LX Coupe 54K 347 S-Trim 515 RWHP **Stock apearence**

92 Ford Ranger XLT 331-T-Trim, TKO 3550 13"Wilwoods, 17" Cobra's, B-II Sway Bar Mod, Explorer front bar.

91 Ford Festiva GL 30K orgional - soon to be cut to pieces!

Comment

I'll get the part numbers this weekend!
                    Brian
                    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
                    :fish:

Comment

[quote="...the Teins are for the last Mazda 121 (1.3 & 1.5L), the one after the DB Bubble. ...[/quote]

I doubt that. As far as my research goes, that kit was made for The DB/aspire or Demio architecture. The JASM 121 (EU Ford Fiesta) differs widely.

greetings, merry Christmas and a happy new year!
                      1988 Mazda 121DA canvas top
                      -73hp B3 multiport EFI swap
                      -KYB SS w/ Eibach -35mm / FMS HD rubber suspension parts

Comment

I thought DJ was rigth, its from the demio. I saw that name on a list of available setups.
                        It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

Comment

Part numbers for the Teins.
                          Front DUMO6-12746-R
                          DUMO6-12746-L
                          Rear DUMO7-12531
                          Brian
                          http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
                          :fish:

Comment

Thank you. I will chase it up on the first opportunity....

Comment

I doubt that. As far as my research goes, that kit was made for The DB/aspire or Demio architecture. The JASM 121 (EU Ford Fiesta) differs widely.

greetings, merry Christmas and a happy new year!
                              er, over here in Australia, we don't call the Demios "Demios", they're still called 121s (or 121 Metro) & i was responding to festymick in terms of local (in Australia) models so he knows what i'm talking about. & that 121 Metro or "Demio" was the last of the 121s (here, in Australia) before the newer Mazda2 came out.
                              ex Mazda 121 FunTOP, ex Mazda Miata, now

[93 Mazda 323/Familia GTR Turbo 4WD]

Comment

Any of you mate's from down under can get a 121 badge? Like a new one if possible.

Comment

Working...
                                X