Next Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next Project

So, suggestions on a new Festiva I got. Getting close to done on the 121 GtiR so next project.

Should I ? Build a Shogun
    Build a B6T
    Build a BPT
    Build a 13B
    Build a BP w/ stand alone and ITB's + Nitrous like 9000+rpm
    screamer?

Have the wheels worked out, have some te37's bronze 16x7 ohh flare and pull fenders fun!

Have some of the exterior worked out too. Really not sure thinking more towards clean and fun.

rear mounted bpt with full stand alone, custom crank, rods, pistons, arp studs, nuts, and bolts, full custom built mx-3 head, gt28rs, 28 psi with a custom built transmission to put about 400 rwhp down
    Ian Carr
    88' flat black festy, has an e-brake that works!
    99' S70 T5M- faster DD
    86' 951- almost ready for track season

My old b6t- wish i still had it
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2241793

Every car I have owned has had a turbo in it, until I bought this latest festiva.. I plan to fix that though.

Comment

I'm with Ian on this one, put 400 down to the rear wheels and pop some wheelies in a festy!
      No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

Wankel....

Comment

i was just thinking last night about doing a front engine rear wheel drive festy with a rx7 drivetrain

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2304767

Comment

What DJ said!!!!!
            ~Nate

the keeper of a wonderful lil car, Skeeter.

Current cars:
            91L "Skeeter" 170k, Aspire brakes, G15, BP, Advancedynamics coil overs, etc. My first love.
            1990 Kawasaki Ninja 250 - my gas saver, 60+mpg - 40k
            2004 MotoGuzzi Breva - my "longer range" bike - 17k

FOTY 2008 winner!

Comment

13B-T would be better.
              It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

Comment

Custom 4 Rotor Wankel with a sequential quad turbo setup (two larger with two smaller secondaries). Dowel the engine. Front engine rear wheel drive setup. Widebody kit and finish it off with some APC seats.

Take it back to the back porch, join the 3 string revolution.

Comment

You should do either a shogun swap or try a different engine that hasent been used yet up front and do a write up for whichever one you do.

Comment

olds 455 / tranny from a tornado.
                    money pit

No spitters were I work, you swallow it all. The Company feels if you already have it in your mouth why waste it.

Comment

Originally posted by NovaSS
                      olds 455 / tranny from a tornado.
                      There is a old VW Beetle in my neighborhood that has that in it! Looks completely stock on the outside too!
                      Brian
                      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
                      :fish:

Comment

mid engine 4 wheel drive with a sti motor and drivetrain
                        Better Than Nothing Racing

Way too many cars

:woc:

Comment

Originally posted by anomoly40
                          Custom 4 Rotor Wankel with a sequential quad turbo setup (two larger with two smaller secondaries). Dowel the engine. Front engine rear wheel drive setup.
                          Ohhh the 787 drool........... :jerk: :laughing6: :jerk:

mid engine 4 wheel drive with a sti motor and drivetrain
                          How are you expecting to do this? Run a output shaft straight through the engine block??[/quote]
                          It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

Comment

http://www.fordfestiva.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2397 I got the idea from the second post in this thread I dunno if itd be possible but its fun to dream about when your bored in class :sleepy3:
                            Better Than Nothing Racing

Way too many cars

:woc:

Comment

Thanks for the suggestions! Let me know if you have more. Could do a Cosmo engine its 20bTT stock. Front engine rwd, or mid engine?

Comment

Working...
                              X