Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do the red question marks stand for?
    Brian
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
    :fish:

Comment

• ^ As meaning already out of stock... they don't make anymore.

Comment

• So there not available or only limited amouts?
        Brian

93 GL modyfied!!!

Comment

• or they only have new or used?

I see where he's going with this.. I have a set of KL 01 (NEW) on my list with no question mark.. others that don't have (NEW) listed have the question mark.. so I assume you mean that availability depends on what you find at the jy right?

Comment

• Originally posted by 25Horseplay
            So there not available or only limited amouts?
            There no available for brand new spoiler and it was stopped make around few year ago and gently phasing out with Kia Pride parts and there some people still using their old cars but I guess not so last long time. So consider yourself lucky right time buying good parts while new/used parts still in there. And maybe in next 2-10 year who knows will be become rarity KIA Parts? :?

Comment

• OK, kinda like finding NOS Festiva parts (mudflaps) here!
              Brian

93 GL modyfied!!!

Comment

• So I can still get the clear smooth turn signals or not?
                99 SVT "BLKOUT2" - # 1571 - PRT track whore
                98 SVT - PRT R&D car
                90 Festiva "BLKTIVA"

Comment

• Originally posted by pole120
                  So I can still get the clear smooth turn signals or not?
                  Yes it's available and please look 1st page Also you need tell me which one NEW or USED...

Also I am going update more info very soon! and for all group buyer guys to see it.

Comment

• Got it.

Confirming my order for 1 (NEW) set of pride smooth clear corner lenses.

(NEW) KL01
                    99 SVT "BLKOUT2" - # 1571 - PRT track whore
                    98 SVT - PRT R&D car
                    90 Festiva "BLKTIVA"

Comment

• Alright guys, I just finish updated info and please check on 1st page and READ CAREFUL with your Kia parts ordering and DOUBLE CHECK if there any errors you might have... Very important... or you might got wrong parts!

So just PM me if you ever found errors or need more specific such like New,Used, White letter, Orange letter, Gray plastic, Brown plastic, and etc...

It's time for all of you guys to confirmed with your KIA Pride parts order and some of you guys need PM me to updated more specific detail like which New or Used KIA pride parts if you see red [?] / $ -- --

If you are done with confirmed with your KIA pride parts order please do pay now soon as possible and I need get all money together as once from you guys and I will send PNB Bank (Philippines bank) so my brother in law can get start with shopping for your parts.

--- I can take Cash, Money Orders, Checks, and PayPal - Is ok but you MUST pay to cover the paypal's fee!

I will not pay extra money for your to cover parts if PayPal took some out of your money for fees!
                      That's right fair with me and I will have to paid money transfer fees to PNB Bank just myself and not you guys.

Some of you guys might feel worry about spend over waste money left if you able not get your KIA Pride parts, I will return any over left money via check to you individually with your box if that should happened some parts may not available to get it. So you have nothing to lose it with your money.

Comment

• I do still encouraged for all guys who made lot of orders KIA Pride to use old way pay with personal check or money order since PayPal typical fee rate is 3%

For explains, someone send 500 dollar via paypal to me... here look the simple math:

3% change to decimal 0.03

$ 500 x % 0.03 = $ 15

$ 15 dollar goes to paypal's fee

$ 500 - $ 15 = $ 485.00
                        ^ That what I will get.... not enough amount to pay full parts!

But if you do try send $ 515.00 and fee rates will not same!

$ 515.00 x % 0.03 = $15.45

$ 515.00 - 15.45 = $499.55
                        ^ that not even exactly to buy whole your parts!

In summary, whatever you try paid more and you will waste more fees goes to paypal.

That what I am sick about it and I personally never like Paypal since too much fees hassle for my customer. That's my suggested for everyone to mail me to pay me in old way such personal check or money order. However you still can use paypal as long you know the math to cover some fees and must meet exactly same cost of parts you will order it or above.

So now I will talk with my brother in law to go ahead buy most parts for me and take some picture as soon possible.

Comment

• Hola Amigos, aca en Peru no conseguimos muchas cosas del Kia Pride como puedo hacer para que me envien el Spoiler, logo delantero y el Kit de Laterales ? Mi correo es jplaza26@viabcp.com

Comment

• ^ Here in English what he said:

Hello Friends, I am in Peru we did not obtain many things of the Kia Pride since I can do so that they envien the Spoiler to me, front logo and the Kit de Laterales? My mail is jplaza26@viabcp.com

(I cannot take new orders and it's already passed the deadline date. If you know English so use it.
                            Maybe try other time once we know more about you. We don't speak Spanish very well sorry.)

No puedo tomar nuevas órdenes y se pasa ya la fecha del plazo. Si usted sabe inglés así que utilícelo.

Intente quizá la otra hora una vez que sepamos más sobre usted. No hablamos español muy bien apesadumbrado.

Comment

• My order confirmed and my $ in.
                              sigpic
                              The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
                              https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
                              Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

• Ok my order comfirmed and money is on the way.
                                Renegade-Midwest Festiva Inc.Illinois Chapter

93 Festiva L Aspire 5sp Lots of upgrades & mods
                                99 Dodge Caravan SE
                                95 Taurus SHO auto 265hp
                                94 F150 351W auto (for sale)
                                78 Chevy elcamino 500hp 383 stroker
                                78 Chrysler Cordoba 360 (for sale)
                                03 Harley Davidson Electra Glide
                                95 Honda 1500 Goldwing SE
                                95 F150 4X4 6 inch lift,38" mudders
                                95 Iszuzu Trooper LS

Comment