No announcement yet.

Bit My Tongue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It has nothing to do with mpg for me i could careless for me its all about having a tiny car that everyone will make fun of and I hope they do because I will just wipe the streets with them

Comment

Originally posted by 25Horseplay
      I just tell them that I actually like my Festiva and drive it by my choice!
      +1 When they ask me why I dumped money into it I tell them the motor had a hard life with 200,000 and I thought it was time for a change. If not I would rock the 1.3 till it fell apart. Anyone make fun it on the street I size up what they have and simply ask,"you race for money"? :twisted:

Most people if drove one for a week would fall in love with it.
      "Look, I have long hair, tats and smoke like a chimney.. All of my customers know it.. Don't like it? Don't turn over my rock."

RIP DJ

Comment

My response to the cynics: This car is the best I've ever owned. I pack 180+ miles per day on it, and each morning, it is waiting for me, like a "dog at the door".

Ignorance is bliss!
        Famous Last Words: "How hard can it be?"

Comment

I love my car. I especially loved my car last night when we were sitting eating ice cream down town, and a bunch of high school girls walked by the car eatting their ice cream STAIRRING at it "Oh my god that must be the new version!" "Check out those wheels!" "That sunroof is awsome" still starring, and I wasn't even in the car haha, so I know they where being serious, I was under a awning behind them :-)

That is why I drive this festiva. I drive the other ones for millions of reasons I love them, and I must have 2 more!

Comment

Working...
          X