No announcement yet.

Home from OH V -updated w/ pics 5/15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

holy crap on the BP festiva thing, holy crap that must of been hilarious to see their faces.
    There is no replacement for displacement, except for the turbo in my basement.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammabear
      How much did all of you spend on GAS??
      I spent about $160.
      youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

ha carbon i spent 200 give or take 10 bucks but i guess that aint to bad for towing and AC running, you and your dad need to finsih a festi so you can drive that down next time and make a festi trailer too for your parts. thanks for the harness i appreciate it!

Comment

Hate to ask the one that was driving the truck towing the festiva

Comment

Originally posted by Hot_Wheels
            ha carbon i spent 200 give or take 10 bucks but i guess that aint to bad for towing and AC running, you and your dad need to finsih a festi so you can drive that down next time and make a festi trailer too for your parts. thanks for the harness i appreciate it!
            You are so right, I need to finish one. The trailer is a good idea too. I appreciate the grille. Fun times. Your car is coming along nicely! Dig that color.
            youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Originally posted by Hot_Wheels
              I want a lil rack that slides in a hitch for the back my car,enough room for slicks,jack,and race gas :twisted:
              "Look, I have long hair, tats and smoke like a chimney.. All of my customers know it.. Don't like it? Don't turn over my rock."

RIP DJ

Comment

Working...
              X