Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Famous Automotive quote...Let's hear them!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"sure you can use the 3/4 drive impact wrench on that" ~ my neighbor referring any bolt attatched to a car...

"hmmm... that is pretty fast for a refrigerator box full of mazda parts" ~ one of my friends after driving the silver car...

and there's the one from ebay that someone used to have in their sig but I searched around and couldn't find it... I couldn't remember it exactly but here's the basic point of it...

"he, armed with only the skills of an 18th century blacksmith, proceeded to remove the hubs, destroying both in the process"

Whoever had that quote or can find it lets get the correct version up here
    No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

One of the funniest I heard a guy say as he walked around an obviously poorly redone (bondo buggy) car. "You can count how many people died in that thing". I think the poor guy who owned it was severely crushed, but it was the perfect comment. I was still laughing 15 minutes later

Comment

" Dont laugh its paid for" (bumper sticker) :lol:

Or someones says "I would do it if it was my car" And generally that person that says it dont have one.
        "Look, I have long hair, tats and smoke like a chimney.. All of my customers know it.. Don't like it? Don't turn over my rock."

RIP DJ

Comment

Son, Vespa's are like fat girls, their fun to ride but you don't want your friends to see you on one
          2007 Ford Taurus 23-25MPG
          1976 Chevy Silverado (my toy)
          1951 Ford Deluxe, being rebuilt

Have an old car truck or tractor? Go here.
          http://www.aintperfect.com/

Comment

What would a man want a woman to smell like? DJ liked the way I smell after BBQing .He would say ,that the smell they need to sell or the smell of motor oil the woman would get more guys that way!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mammabear
              What would a man want a woman to smell like? DJ liked the way I smell after BBQing .He would say ,that the smell they need to sell or the smell of motor oil the woman would get more guys that way!!
              cant go wrong with the motor oil scent =)
              2007 Ford Taurus 23-25MPG
              1976 Chevy Silverado (my toy)
              1951 Ford Deluxe, being rebuilt

Have an old car truck or tractor? Go here.
              http://www.aintperfect.com/

Comment

The GT theory: "The greater the speed, the shorter the distance between two points"
                - Jeff Owens 1985 (discovered this while driving my '85 Mustang GT)
                ~Jeff
                1988 Festiva LX Silver 5speed. 219,000 miles. My new daily driver.
                1988 Festiva L Plus Red 2brl 4speed. 504,477 miles and holding till I get the speed-o fixed.
                2003 Mustang GT 5speed

Comment

"Don't laugh your Daughter might be in here"!
                  Brian
                  http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
                  :fish:

Comment

Put the peddle to the metal..

Comment

haha!!! How about "Don't laugh your daughter might be in there with her boyfriend" ;-)

Comment

My signature.

Famous race driver back in the day.

Comment

"...when something on a Lotus broke, Chapman said make everything else lighter." Parnelli Jones

Comment

May I see your license?....Isn't it back there on the bumper, man? ....Cheech...

Comment

I hope I go out in my sleep like my grandfather did. Not like his passengers did; screaming and crying.... anon

Comment

After tight comes loose again. ....anon

Comment

Working...
                                X