Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brownspank
    Originally posted by spectator
    qaking, thanks for the info, but i am more concerned with adjustment on the air/fuel mixture knob, btw, i don't have any gauge to use and i'm only dependent on the hear, feel and see. So how do i go about adjusting correctly(well nearest will do) the air/fuel?
    Have you tried going to an emissions testing center? I mean not for the certificate (when you're renewing your registration)? I had my AFM adjusted there a couple of times to just below the regulation levels for CO, and just gave the dudes who operate the Exhaust Analyzer some "merienda fee".
    That's what i'm also thinking brod, pero i'm still looking for one that i can talk to and maybe a mirienda will do hehehe.. nice :idea: huh

Comment

I found plans a while ago to change an o2 sensor into a air/fuel mixture guage and pabbed a few different size plugs to fit the tail pipe. I have used that to dial all of the race cars in with.. works pretty well and was simple to build... Another way to do it is go wide open for a short distance then shut it off right as ur taking ur foot off the gas and coast to ur house or parking space then pull ur plugs look at how they r burning then adjust accordingly.. I am at the point to where I can judge by smell how it is running. I can just about get it perfect by the smell of the vehicle

Comment

Originally posted by brownspank
        qaking, thanks for the info, but i am more concerned with adjustment on the air/fuel mixture knob, btw, i don't have any gauge to use and i'm only dependent on the hear, feel and see. So how do i go about adjusting correctly(well nearest will do) the air/fuel?
        Have you tried going to an emissions testing center? I mean not for the certificate (when you're renewing your registration)? I had my AFM adjusted there a couple of times to just below the regulation levels for CO, and just gave the dudes who operate the Exhaust Analyzer some "merienda fee".
        That's what i'm also thinking brod, pero i'm still looking for one that i can talk to and maybe a mirienda will do hehehe.. nice :idea: huh
        Hey dude, where are you from?? looks like where living on the same country...hehehe

Comment

Yup... brownspank i think is a NOYPI too.. just not sure if he's in Phils.

Comment

Yup... brownspank i think is a NOYPI too.. just not sure if he's in Phils.
            Affirmative. Baguio City, actually.
            1998 Kia Pride CD5

Comment

Working...
            X