Knock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JFYI

I bought a replacement control arm today at NAPA in NJ. $52.99 and it included the sway bar bushings. I am hoping the arm will come off without too much of a struggle, I think it was replaced a few years ago. I have been spraying it with PB(creamy not chunky) for about a week.

89 L

Comment

Originally posted by 89fester
      JFYI

I bought a replacement control arm today at NAPA in NJ. $52.99 and it included the sway bar bushings. I am hoping the arm will come off without too much of a struggle, I think it was replaced a few years ago. I have been spraying it with PB(creamy not chunky) for about a week.

89 L
      That's my hope too.

I had extreme difficulty removing the rear brake assemblies, so I imagine that the control arm/sway bar will be equally fun...

I started the treatment today, hopefully things will have loosened up a bit by Saturday when I plan on doing the work.

Regards,

Tim
      White '89L auto - Sold!
      Silver '06 Rav4, 95k!

Comment

Originally posted by 89fester
        JFYI

89 L
        skippy or jif?
        Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Bright Blue 93 GL (1.6 8v, 5spd) (Hula-Baloo)
        Performance Red 94 Aspire SE (Stimpson)

Comment

I soaked mine on both sides really well. After 2 weeks they backed out with no trouble.
          www.dantheoilman.com
          AMSOIL dealer and window tinter.
          Trust me folks, you need www.auto-rx.com
          Go ahead and ask me why

Comment

Working...
          X