No announcement yet.

cold air out of vents, when heats on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I slightly attempted a swap from the Aspire, because they blow out the top vents... It didn't get far though.
    Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

I wondered about the heat issue..... but I used the search function! ha Yes!
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Nancy- 1.8L BP, aspire swap, g-trans
      The Adventures of Nancy! Build Thread
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Musica! Click me!

Comment

sorry I asked a question

Sorry I asked a question on a open forum, Stupid thought huh?
        91 Festiva GL 236,000 and still going

Comment

Originally posted by bullet2430 View Post
          Sorry I asked a question on a open forum, Stupid thought huh?
          bullet....it is not the fact that you asked.....but the issue is the lack of using the site to see if it had been asked before. That is one of the most asked questions on here and has been answered to many times to count.

We have no issue helping anyone....we love to help....but a simple search would have gave you numerous answers to your question.
          "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
          89L Silver EFI auto
          91GL Green Auto DD
          There ain't no rest for the wicked
          until we close our eyes for good.
          I will sleep when I die!
          I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

Well I have just joined the site and didnt even know there was such a function,
            91 Festiva GL 236,000 and still going

Comment

Originally posted by SimonTuffGuy View Post
              I slightly attempted a swap from the Aspire, because they blow out the top vents... It didn't get far though.
              "Slighty attempted?"
              90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
              09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Originally posted by bullet2430 View Post
                Well I have just joined the site and didnt even know there was such a function,
                Eh it's alright live and learn Well now you know the search thing.
                I guess the only other thing you really should know is if your going to sell something read the rules first or you get a lashing
                Nancy- 1.8L BP, aspire swap, g-trans
                The Adventures of Nancy! Build Thread

My Musica! Click me!

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie1717 View Post
                  Eh it's alright live and learn Well now you know the search thing.
                  I guess the only other thing you really should know is if your going to sell something read the rules first or you get a lashing
                  Now Charlie.....no lashing is handed out......but we do love it when you read and follow the rules....makes things much easier.
                  "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
                  89L Silver EFI auto
                  91GL Green Auto DD
                  There ain't no rest for the wicked
                  until we close our eyes for good.
                  I will sleep when I die!
                  I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

ok I got it. New users get a email / PM from the higher powers with the FAQ's when they have their membership application process click on link thing to join forums...
                    It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

Comment

Originally posted by Damkid View Post
                      Oh its been answered many times before, i'd say it needs to be stickied or something but it's not like anyone reads them anyways
                      I DO! Oh and BTW.
                      Search Master - Honorary Member of Midwest Festiva Inc., Gulf Coast Chapter

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
                      - Unknown
                      I don't like superstitious people. They're bad luck. - Serge A. Storms

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
                      - Quentin Crisp

God, please save me from your followers!
                      - Bumper Sticker

Comment

Working...
                      X