wheel bearings, yay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well the light has an on off switch but that wire is hot its not a ground
    Last edited by MTec007; 04-26-2010, 08:30 PM.

Comment

Found this http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=cargo+light also found one that says if you just ground it out you can use it manually.
      '90 LX

Comment

so, correct me if im wrong, but essentially, through the switch, the wire get grounded to the hatch any way? but its hot, i just dont under stand.. i tested it with a circuit tester and it light up.. that should arch and cause problems.. im just at a loss now

ok the wire in the hatch gets power when i turn my cargo light on but the cargo light doesnt light up. i tested it by connecting it to the battery and it works fine. the cargo light is connected to the 2 single connectors where the cargo light mounts up. there is a 2 wire T plug there too but no power to it, i think thats for the rear wiper tank motor right? something isnt right here just dont know what
        Last edited by MTec007; 04-26-2010, 09:07 PM.

Comment

okay so i jump to conclusions too fast, if i ground it out the light works fine. now to go buy a mercury switch

Comment

If you want to bleed the brakes, you can do it by yourself...It's called gravity bleeding. Just crack open the bleeder, but not all the way; just let it drip and make sure the master cylinder never gets under the minimum level until only fluid comes out of the bleeder valve. Of course, wrapping the rubber hose with a rag and pinching it with a vise grip saves you time by preventing too much fluid to come out and air getting in when you're disconnecting the wheel cylinder to hook it up to the new one before bleeding. It's a bit longer than someone pumping the brakes but works really good, plus you can do it by yourself.
            Last edited by Pocket_Rocket; 04-27-2010, 01:30 AM.
            The left lane? Are you crazy!!! I never drive in the left lane...It's full of freaks driving the wrong way and charging right at you!!!

Comment

Working...
            X