TPS settings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TPS settings

I found out my problem with idling is the throttle position sensor but i dont know what to set it at for my bp? does anyone know what i should set it to or how to find out?
    Parker

please pay attention where you are posting your questions....2nd one moved
    "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
    89L Silver EFI auto
    91GL Green Auto DD
    There ain't no rest for the wicked
    until we close our eyes for good.
    I will sleep when I die!
    I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

? what do you mean?
      Parker

Comment

you posted 2 repair type questions in the general section....did you not notice that they are both moved to repair help?
        89L Silver EFI auto
        91GL Green Auto DD
        I will sleep when I die!
        I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

o sorry i didnt notice. im still a bit new with the site and im just now getting more in to asking questions because i need a bit of help and im not sure where to post it.
          Parker

Comment

not a problem....that is why I asked for you to look at the sections to make sure you are posting in the right forum
            89L Silver EFI auto
            91GL Green Auto DD
            I will sleep when I die!

Comment

thanks would you know what i should do though for the tps? when i adjust it, it idles a bit better but when i give it gas it wants to shut off. Does that mean it needs to be cleaned?
              Parker

Comment

sorry...I am not good with that type of repair/diagnosis ...but in your other thread someone mentions you may need different injectors ....they may be right, not enough fuel going through the B3's
                89L Silver EFI auto
                91GL Green Auto DD
                I will sleep when I die!

Comment

hmmm i wonder if some one would might have some old ones the might not mind parting with?
                  Parker

Comment

Injectors are expensive but cleaning them is fairly easy. Check out this thread:

Post your Festiva or Aspire repair and maintenance issues. - USE THIS FORUM FOR ANY TECHNICAL RELATED POST (IE. How do I change my oil?, How to remove axle from tranny?, etc)
                    Oscar

Comment

Working...
                    X