WOT falls on face

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOT falls on face

okay so i decided to just go with the bp for now n/a .. here is the set up . b8 block converted to dohc with a escourt gt donor, engine is not running vics because the donor didnt have it so i couldnt get it right now. ease into the throttle your good to go but as soon as you go wot it gurgles and falls on its face. whats the likley cause?
    1991 stiva.

BPT injectors and 255 I think is your problem bro. Id go back to the stock fuel pump and EGT injectors and go from there. You really dont have any way to tell what your engines mixture is so basically your playing hard ball blind. Just convert everything back to a stock BP minus the block. Cant really go back and you know this MAN!
    89L build thread http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=36422

1996 subaru impreza AWD 5 speed, EJ18

Post your festiva pics and vids here: www.movingviolationz.com
    My site: 20tessa.sytes.net

Comment

leave the wal255 and install my adjustable fuel pressure regulator. ? where is the best lbs to set it at? and when I install it do I leave the stock regulater hooked up? thanks guys-dan
      1991 stiva.

Comment

34 psi at idle and 42 psi WOT to start.
        Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
        94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

thanks a ton ill try it
          1991 stiva.

Comment

Working...
          X