Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[ATTACH]4441[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]4442[/ATTACH]

Sorry, I meant for the images to be bigger....took them with my phone.
    Last edited by chaosdrifter06; 01-21-2011, 02:05 PM.
    "There are three things that survive a nuclear war: Roaches, Chuck Norris, and Ford Festivas."
    --Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by chaosdrifter06 View Post
      Oh, here are the pics I promised:
      [ATTACH]4437[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]4438[/ATTACH]
      Got enough gauges?! haha just kidding man love the car and the red steering wheel!

88 Festy L (The White Thunder)
      91 L came and gone, owned only 2 days

Comment

It's actually the tach, water temp, amp meter, and oil psi gauges...what the car was missing from the factory.
        "There are three things that survive a nuclear war: Roaches, Chuck Norris, and Ford Festivas."
        --Anonymous

Comment

I figured as much, I was just kidding around. I'm working my way up to having that many in my car, but instead my tach is on the left of the dash

88 Festy L (The White Thunder)
          91 L came and gone, owned only 2 days

Comment

Yeah, I know...just wanted to point out that it's not the rice crap that has 5 different tachs...thing is they have to be re-wired. They only work when the headlights are on
            --Anonymous

Comment

That's a good looking festy for $500.
              It even has a spoiler! Those are easily worth 150.
              Nice buy!
              -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Nancy- 1.8L BP, aspire swap, g-trans
              The Adventures of Nancy! Build Thread
              -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Musica! Click me!

Comment

You're lucky. I saw that car on CL and seriously thought about buying it. If it weren't for the fact that I have no room for another car, it would be mine.
                Festiva: Because even my dog can build a Honda.
                ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

'90 L. B8ME/Kia Rio 5 speed. Rio/Aspire suspension swap. :-D
                '81 Mustang. Inline 6, Automatic.
                '95 Eagle Summit Wagon. 4G64 Powered.

Comment

I was actually looking for a CRX, but they were WAY too expensive. I simply wanted a lightweight, practical, fuel-efficient, fun to drive car. This came up for a fraction of the costs for a CRX...this is how I find myself in the world of the Festy.

I then looked up information on the car, and read up on a lot of positive and favorable reviews. Then, I read a quote that sums up the reliability of this car that had me sold:

"There are two things that survive a nuclear war. Roaches...and Festivas."

From there, I knew the car had to be mine.
                  --Anonymous

Comment

... I simply wanted a lightweight, practical, fuel-efficient, fun to drive car.
                    Exactly why I got one.

"There are two things that survive a nuclear war. Roaches...and Festivas."
                    That would be an excellent quote to put in your sig.

BTW, Welcome to the site.
                    Last edited by JPT; 01-21-2011, 03:50 PM.
                    Festiva: Because even my dog can build a Honda.
                    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

'90 L. B8ME/Kia Rio 5 speed. Rio/Aspire suspension swap. :-D
                    '81 Mustang. Inline 6, Automatic.
                    '95 Eagle Summit Wagon. 4G64 Powered.

Comment

Working...
                    X