quick q for the carb drivers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quick q for the carb drivers

For 100 million points, who can tell me where this vac port is supposed to connect to?

Can't find unused port anywhere, and the motor doesn't seem to have a vac leak. I'm guessing this valve has to something having to do with emissions. Anyway, if someone can tell me (or a pic would double your points ) where this is supposed to connect to I'd be very grateful
    No festiva for me ATM...

Have you checked your charcoal canister for an open port?
    The normal is not always normal... MOST is not ALL... And any job can be hard if you don't have the right tools!!!

My Fleet:
    89 L 4spd (Daily Driver(if it isn't broke down)) "Spanky"

Comment

There weren't any open ports but theres a few long vac lines coming from it. I may have missed an unplugged end somewhere at the opposite end from the canister. I'll check for that right after work. Thanks!
      No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

Hey if its not answered by the time I get home I will let you know. I'm tearing my car down so I'm not driving it

88 Festy L (The White Thunder)
        91 L came and gone, owned only 2 days

Comment

on my car it connects to the where the blue plug is on the top right of this photo

Comment

^ yup, blue dash on vac hose to that solenoid.
            Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
            94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

New build on the way .

Comment

Ha dang just got home and its already answered! I tried at least

88 Festy L (The White Thunder)
                91 L came and gone, owned only 2 days

Comment

K thanks for the replies Well, this is whack, I just checked mine and that blue line goes down to a "T". One side of the T goes into a "Y" coming out of the charcoal canister, the other side connects to a hard line coming from the intake. Looks like its been there a looong long time, I know I didn't connect it wrong when I put the engine back in, because I unbolted all the solenoid from the firewall when I pulled the engine. None of those lines were disconnected by me. So... Idk. lol
                  No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

Working...
                  X