• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clogged filters ?
    sigpic
    The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
    https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
    Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

I would get a gauge to accurately check pressure since just because the pump runs doesn't mean its putting out enough pressure. Also is there gas in the vacuum line on the fuel pressure regulator?

Comment

I'll try a new fuel filter and oil filter, I just put a new air filter in the car
        Andrew Walker

Current Daily Driver:
        89 Nissan D21 SE V6 5 speed 4x4
        Projects in the works:
        84 Mercedes Benz 300D(T)(Baby) currently awaiting transmission transplant/ full on restoration

Comment

Originally posted by JoDan View Post
          I would get a gauge to accurately check pressure since just because the pump runs doesn't mean its putting out enough pressure. Also is there gas in the vacuum line on the fuel pressure regulator?
          friend of mine has a gauge, I'll borrow it after he gets off work tomorrow...
          Andrew Walker

Current Daily Driver:
          Projects in the works:
          84 Mercedes Benz 300D(T)(Baby) currently awaiting transmission transplant/ full on restoration

Comment

I'll check everything that is suggested here after I have this car moved in the late AM or early afternoon...
            Andrew Walker

Current Daily Driver:
            Projects in the works:

Comment

Working...
            X