BP ecu / wiring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BP ecu / wiring

There a few parts of the BP swap guide that have me confused, hopefully some one can help me out.

How do I add wires to the ECU plug? (VICS and CID)

Also, the guide states that the 2 temp sensors on the water neck are different. The water neck is where the upper radiator hose goes to, correct? The green coolant temp sensor plug on my Festiva harness connects to the sensor on the BP without modification. Is the guide correct? How do I wire these two plugs?
    BP, Aspire brakes, stock trans.

Well I figured out the ecu wiring, the temp plugs still has me confused. :/

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk

Comment

Ran into another complication. =\ There is a hose coming from the bottom of this thing between the intake and TPS. Where does that hose go? This and the temp sensors is all that's keeping this BP swap from starting. :banghead: Any help is very, very appreciated.

Comment

Still have this issue, if anyone has any insight. For the temp sensors, I swapped one over from the Festiva, as the guide said.
        This one.

The Festiva only seems to have one sensor though, there is one more on the BP, circled here.

Comment

The temp sensor will be on the head and the other one on the thermostat housing is for the cooling fan will need to swap the festiva one. And that should be it.

Comment

Originally posted by hofficergrover View Post
            The temp sensor will be on the head and the other one on the thermostat housing is for the cooling fan will need to swap the festiva one. And that should be it.
            Awesome, thank you. What plugs in here though?

Comment

Originally posted by jamesmc View Post
              What plugs in here though?

Still not sure. Do I just leave this unplugged?

Comment

Do you have another plug to put on it? It is just a ground and nothing goes to it.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesmc View Post
                  Ran into another complication. =\ There is a hose coming from the bottom of this thing between the intake and TPS. Where does that hose go?
                  Got it, thanks for the help hofficergrover. This hose still has me stumped, right now it's running without it connected lol.

Comment

Working...
                  X