No announcement yet.

Performance chip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can put a dead battery on your o2 sensor to ecu wire and check your plugs every once in a while to see if they are white. That works too. Even cheaper than 7 cents.
    1993 GL 5 speed

It's a MazdaFordnKia thing, and you will understand!

Comment

It is a scam. First off, It isn't even a CHIP! It is a 30 cent resistor installed to change the air flow signal, so the ECM will lean the fuel mixture.

When is everyone going to learn "Money back guarantee's" mean NOTHING!

Stay away from these other SCAMS: Pulstar Spark Plugs, Blue Lightening Spark Plugs, The Old "Magnetic on the fuel line", "Vortex', & Electric Turbocharger.

Comment

Originally posted by Festiva Time View Post
        It is a scam. First off, It isn't even a CHIP! It is a 30 cent resistor installed to change the air flow signal, so the ECM will lean the fuel mixture.

When is everyone going to learn "Money back guarantee's" mean NOTHING!

Stay away from these other SCAMS: Pulstar Spark Plugs, Blue Lightening Spark Plugs, The Old "Magnetic on the fuel line", "Vortex', & Electric Turbocharger.
        I only buy authentic performance parts! When was the last time you changed your muffler bearings?
        1988 Chevy Sprint Turbo 997cc

Comment

Originally posted by nitrofarm View Post
          No offense taken.Just wondering if anyone would own up to buying one of these.
          I will own up to buying one ... im a sucker for such scams that promise - figure if i keep trying eventually i will get a winner - but this was a wiener , at least for me . I did get the en-valve also off ebay , that replaces the pcv valve and it does everything as advertised .

Comment

Originally posted by avitsef View Post
            I will own up to buying one ... im a sucker for such scams that promise - figure if i keep trying eventually i will get a winner - but this was a wiener , at least for me . I did get the en-valve also off ebay , that replaces the pcv valve and it does everything as advertised .
            WOW,thanks for your honesty. A lot of people wouldnt have admitted this. I'm truely sorry this KNUCKLE HEAD got your hard earned Dough. Props to you Dude,seriously.:wav:
            Some people like to read fiction,I prefer to read repair manuals. Weird I know-
            Henry Ford: "Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently"
            Fuseable Link Distribution Block repair link

Comment

I recently installed one of these in my 1952 Cessna with 1960s-technology carb'd engine. I now get so much power that I can take off crosswise on big-airport 200'-wide runways, and cruise at 35,000' with the "heavy iron" kerosene burners. The extra power I get even allows me to carry a heavy oxygen tank and artic survival gear to survive at that altitude.

The only problem I have is seeing the ground from seven miles up since I still don't have GPS. Doing a "hang a right at the third fiord" is a big tough to do from that distance.
              Last edited by AlaskaFestivaGuy; 10-23-2011, 10:37 AM.
              88L black, dailydriver
              88LX silver a/c, dailydriver
              4 88/89 disassembled
              91L green
              91GL aqua pwrsteer
              92GL red a/c reardmg
              3 93L blue, 2 dailydriver, 1 frontdmg
              1952 Cessna170B floatplane

Comment

Originally posted by nitrofarm View Post
                WOW,thanks for your honesty. A lot of people wouldnt have admitted this. I'm truely sorry this KNUCKLE HEAD got your hard earned Dough. Props to you Dude,seriously.:wav:
                Ha , well you never know if something works or not until you try it and see the results personally ... and then afterward ur banging a box of van's shoes on ur head saying Im so wasted .

Comment

Originally posted by AlaskaFestivaGuy View Post
                  I recently installed one of these in my 1952 Cessna with 1960s-technology carb'd engine. I now get so much power that I can take off crosswise on big-airport 200'-wide runways, and cruise at 35,000' with the "heavy iron" kerosene burners. The extra power I get even allows me to carry a heavy oxygen tank and artic survival gear to survive at that altitude.

The only problem I have is seeing the ground from seven miles up since I still don't have GPS. Doing a "hang a right at the third fiord" is a big tough to do from that distance.
                  I'm sure the FAA Certified that Mod no problem.
                  Some people like to read fiction,I prefer to read repair manuals. Weird I know-
                  Henry Ford: "Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently"
                  Fuseable Link Distribution Block repair link

Comment

Working...
                  X