No announcement yet.

1990 Festiva engine Rebuild, Need Shop Manual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

XD yall are a trip.... actually the honda forums are pretty cool... not filled with retardation like 90% of forums.. we all dont think are hondas are "The BOMB" nor did i ever imply that... im a bigger dude, festivas and aspires are NOT comfortable.. whereas my civic has plenty of room.. and with bike carbs and some engine work it would be awsome... prepping it for paint here in a few weeks...

i downloaded that manual, does it apply to just the years specified, or are all the engines the same.. my dad would know but im not near him at the moment... My dad doesnt like Hondas either.. he had a 2nd gen civic and he said it sucked... but my CRX was bulletproof and its engine lives on in my civic...

for me just joining and not even being obscene or rude, a ban?? dont u think thats being a lil too squishy?? lighten up......

And for who suggested i use the search button... maybe i tried and i didnt get the same results.. i suck at looking up information...... i think my dad would love these forums... i should teach him how this works
    Last edited by bigboi407; 11-09-2011, 10:51 PM.
    My Cars: 1986 Honda Civic Fresh D15A2 0 miles, 1986 Honda Civic Si (prepping for paint & new motor/transmission)

Comment

maybe you should try not running down the car that you are trying to get help to fix and you might get more info.
      You want to talk about your Honda do it in their forum. We do not care that people have other cars...we all do....we love them all. But if you want to come to a Festiva site and knock them and then try and hold your car up on a pedestal you are going to get the resistance you have been encountering.

By the way....swear on the forum one more time and it is an automatic ban....have a wonderful day.
      "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
      89L Silver EFI auto
      91GL Green Auto DD
      There ain't no rest for the wicked
      until we close our eyes for good.
      I will sleep when I die!
      I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

I'm 6'6" and 230 lbs.

I fit in a festiva fine... 3-5" of headroom, plenty of footroom, and the only issue I've ever had is that my leg gets in the way of the stock shifter throw (1st and 2nd), but a short shifter'll take care of that.

Oh and:

1. Get library card
        2. Enter library
        3. Go to "nonfiction"
        4. Look for "haynes manuals"
        5. If you see hondas, move left
        6. GM? More left
        7. Chevrolet? you went too far.
        8. Find book
        9. ??????
        10. PROFIT
        1990 White L-Plus 5-speed rust-machine
        Scrapped

1991 Blue L 5-speed
        daily driver, intermittent project

1993 rustless wonder
        A shell, awaiting suspension, brakes, and B6T

Comment

i dont care if ur 7 feet tall... that car is not comfortable for me AT ALL... i feel like im sitting on a bucket and droppin a duece when i drive that car...

See hes^ not taking Anything personal..... Woww super mushy on these forums. i used the other word for poop in the proper context so i dont see a problem.. but you remind me of a damn police officer, so ill gladly be gone now... i hate cops... there shall be a national shoot a cop day... govt worshipping people are funny =D Peace no need to ban me, i feel like the gay parade is chasing me.. im outta here FAST... LOL
          Last edited by bigboi407; 11-10-2011, 06:58 AM.
          My Cars: 1986 Honda Civic Fresh D15A2 0 miles, 1986 Honda Civic Si (prepping for paint & new motor/transmission)

Comment

Originally posted by bigboi407 View Post
            i dont care if ur 7 feet tall... that car is not comfortable for me AT ALL... i feel like im sitting on a bucket and droppin a duece when i drive that car...

See hes^ not taking Anything personal..... Woww super mushy on these forums. i used the other word for poop in the proper context so i dont see a problem.. but you remind me of a damn police officer, so ill gladly be gone now... i hate cops... there shall be a national shoot a cop day... govt worshipping people are funny =D Peace no need to ban me, i feel like the gay parade is chasing me.. im outta here FAST... LOL
            Dont let the door hit ya on the way out
            Some people like to read fiction,I prefer to read repair manuals. Weird I know-
            Henry Ford: "Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently"
            Fuseable Link Distribution Block repair link

Comment

I'm speechless.
              1988 Chevy Sprint Turbo 997cc

Comment

who's this guy???? please!!!!
                Bottom line, I love my festy!!!, well my wife's festy hahahahaha. I love fixing it(except when he bits back ) and I love driving it. I feel like driving a GO-Kart. Kind of imaging I'm playing mario kart!! hehehehehe.

Admins: Please ban these types of dudes!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by nitrofarm View Post
                  Dont let the door hit ya on the way out
                  My thoughts exactly, just another typical hon-duh owner thinking they have the best and fastest street car out there, even if it's stock with a fart-pipe on it

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
                  1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
                  2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

^ LOL!!! , fart cannon muffler and cold air intake = 1,000hp , if this dude was turning his own wrenches he would know the festiva and aspire are the same engine just by looking under the hood.... DUHHH!!
                    Last edited by takeone51; 11-10-2011, 11:10 AM.

Comment

Typical veedub and honda fanboys behavior. It gets old pretty fast.

Nothing to see here , move along.

Comment

"squishy"?????

That hurt...sniff!

Try to teach some manners...

"some people...you just can't reach" --Cool Hand Luke
                        Famous Last Words: "How hard can it be?"

Comment

Originally posted by PhoenixSHO View Post
                          Typical veedub and honda fanboys behavior. It gets old pretty fast.

Nothing to see here , move along.
                          lol!!

Comment

Originally posted by nitrofarm View Post
                            LOL ! Honda is a 4 letter word in these parts :nono:
                            but "better" has 6 letters... not 4...lol
                            I know its a piece of crap but im still faster...and its 100% legal!!!!!

Comment

Ya know we could have just not answered him if we didn't like the way he talks about our cars. Now he thinks the same about us as we do about Honda guys. I agree he definitely went about getting info the wrong way though. Running down the car your tryin to fix is not a good idea :lol:
                              89 L, hopefully returning from the dead soon with a little more power... :twisted:
                              http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...77-my-89-build
                              92 integra, daily driver, broke a clutch disc, sold
                              New dd, 02 Nissan sentra, 1.8 5 spd

Comment

Working...
                              X