Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FestYboy View Post
    no, both are the same (round tooth)
    Thanks! I haven't looked at the belt on my '93 B3 yet, since its still in the car. I thought it rather odd that Mazda would switch from a round to a square tooth...

I was basing the info off Rock autos website. IIRC, they listed the belts as being different. I may have to find someone willing to go in "halfsies" with me on a set of adjustable pullies!
    Brian

93L - 5SP, FMS springs, 323 alloys, 1st gen B6, ported head & intake, FMS cam, ported exhaust manifold w/2-1/4" head pipe.
    04 Mustang GT, 5SP, CAI, TFS plenum, 70mm TB, catted X, Pypes 304SS cat-back, Hurst Billet+ shifter, SCT/Bama tuned....4.10's & cams coming soon
    62 Galaxie 2D sedan project- 428, 3x2V, 4SP, 3.89TLOC

1 wife, 2 kids, 9 dogs, 4 cats......
    Not enough time or money for any of them

Comment

Somebody chime in and tell me if an aspire exhaust manifold will fit a b6 engine ? SOhc
      New build on the way .

Comment

I had another fms header on my b3 that was for a b6 and it fit fine. I just think the exhaust ports are a diffrent size. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. And I think it has to be the early b6. But I'm not 100 percent.
        93 Festiva L White B6T
        99 Dodge Ram STL Green Cummins. AKA the Jolly Green Giant
        89 Festiva Blue
        91 Green “Mad Maxine” Festiva B6T
        93 Festiva GL Black BP automatic
        93 Festiva GL Green stock

Comment

Originally posted by shadetree View Post
          Somebody chime in and tell me if an aspire exhaust manifold will fit a b6 engine ? SOhc
          it will fit a first gen B6 head
          Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
          94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

Working...
          X