Festiva fuel pumps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Festiva fuel pumps

Ordered a Festiva fuel pump (for EFI) through my supplier last week and what I got (a Delphi Manuf) appears to be a very generic model which needs wiring modifications and is not a direct fit on the mounts either. And of course tomorrow is a holiday.
    Obviously I'll be bringing this thing back but while I'm at it could someone knowledgeable tell me what other pumps are compatible with Festivas. I tried the search feature on this site (typed in: fuel pump compatibility) and came up with nothing.
    Thanks folks.

RockAuto ships auto parts and body parts from over 300 manufacturers to customers' doors worldwide, all at warehouse prices. Easy to use parts catalog.

Click on Fuel/Air, then click on Fuel Pump.
    90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
    09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

I have a jeep cherokee pump, cheapest I could find in a hurry
      NOT an exact fit but connect wires and change clamp to the hanger
      and that was 100K ago.

If you have time there are fairly cheap ways to go.
      Reflex paint by Langeman...Lifted...Tow Rig

Comment

I got an Airtex on ebay for $26 to replace my old one that was missing the sock. The sock on the new one extended down too far so I had to mod it. No sock again but sucks from further down.

Comment

Thanks for the encouragement Movin. I'd prefer not to have to adapt too much but if the price of a correct one is astronomical then this might just happen yet. I would have thought these things would be fairly generic amongst a variety of car manufacturers.

Comment

I got mine at Orilleys direct fit no modifications and exactly the same as the factory one. Hope that helps not sure you have those however
            2004 dodge cummins with a full competition engine and transmission.

2002 duramax bone stock

2013 gmc Acadia

1993 rotted out Festiva 5sp: beater car and daily from MI to NC

Comment

There are several on ebay for $25 or so. Make sure that the sock looks like yours. I never had a sock so I wasn't sure what to order. So I'm stuck with a pump without a sock.

Comment

fuel pump

i got 3,off e bay,and settled for a Bosch. if u,look on e bay,it ll say for ford festiva. get one with a sock,and wires. its a piece of cake. flush your fuel tank,before u switch it. i changed fuel tank,along with a new pump,and fuel filter.

Comment

Working...
                X