No announcement yet.

still need help with my 89 festiva

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hes 233 miles from me so about 4 hours... it said estimated fuel cost 20.32 B)
    89 festiva all of a mighty 1.3 Tha Black Bullet and good ole casper got casper when I was 15 and loved em ever since

Comment

Yeah, the same. Did you see the pics I posted later? They shgould give a decent idea of real life routing.

Also, somewhere on here, there is a link to the entire manual, scanned in....
      Contact me for information about Festiva Madness!
      Remember, FestYboy is inflatable , and Scitzz means crazy, YO!
      "Like I'm going to suggest we do the job right." ~Fecomatter May 28 2016.

Comment

Took some pics. Problem is it only shows one end of the hose in most cases. http://www.flickr.com/photos/66986734@N07/sets/

Comment

can someone just name the senser and say were it plugs if it has two vacuum lines s,say one on top goes and the one on bottom goes .that might be the best way to get it correct,i'm about to just break down and buy the weber and sale my professionally rebuilt feedback carb on ebay. i really want to get it running correctly but have not had any luck with it

Comment

Originally posted by blueoval View Post
            can someone just name the senser and say were it plugs if it has two vacuum lines s,say one on top goes and the one on bottom goes .that might be the best way to get it correct,i'm about to just break down and buy the weber and sale my professionally rebuilt feedback carb on ebay. i really want to get it running correctly but have not had any luck with it
            Because it would require 20 pages! What you need, along with several others in your boat on this site recently, is a gallery of pics of an engine out of a car with all the hoses and firewall stuff still hooked up.

Comment

Working...
            X