No announcement yet.

Dealer or factory AC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So i pulled ac parts today. I am missing the piece that is circled in the photo. It was not there. Sorry about the shape it just happened to turn out like that. The dryer was in the same place that yours was so i assume that it is a dealer installed one. is that wire important/would it be routed somewhere else.

It did not have any switches by the gas pedal either.

I am pretty sure i am missing another piece too. There should be 3 pullys correct? One on the condenser on on the crankshaft and one other just above the condenser? i got these two pieces shown in the photo are they related? can they be combined to make this thing?

Thanks for letting me borrow the pictures appologize in advance if using pictures from other threads is against the rules.
    I am not claiming them as my own.
    Last edited by Chobobulous; 05-16-2012, 10:30 PM.
    91 Festiva L "Erika" b3t swap on the way
    06 Jeep Cherokee Overland
    95 Aspire (sold)

Comment

Ok so watch me answer my own questions wow I am so smart lol. The reason my harness does not have the little box es on it is because some brainiac cut it out. I'm thinking it's not salvageable so ill go find another and it was missing the tentioner all together. ! Back to the junk yard for me!
      95 Aspire (sold)

Comment

The 2 little boxes are relays. The wire runs down to the compressor. The pat with the black rubber nipple( cover) is where you charge the system. There should be 2 tubes, ,both with fittings, the large line that I wraped & a thin line, both have fittings.
        Last edited by navdoc101; 05-18-2012, 05:17 AM.
        If it don't fit, use a bigger hammer!

'93 Green L - ' Tiva

Comment

Some one cut out the relays. Is there any way to make it work without them?.... I have the ac 9/10ths hooked up I did it today at a car eacwash. I am just missing the idler pully freon and obviously the breakers. When I push the ac button in it does not light up am I correct in assuming it is because of the missing relays?
          95 Aspire (sold)

Comment

pardon me for being stupid but from where is the ac system even supposed to get power?
            95 Aspire (sold)

Comment

Working...
            X