X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vaccum diagrams

Thought a few people were in need

As for me mine back on road. ohsnap
    89 festiva all of a mighty 1.3 Tha Black Bullet and good ole casper got casper when I was 15 and loved em ever since

Finally a pic of the other ends!

Comment

Thats great! I had both of mine right, then a couple cracked on one car, and I had one of the "T"s break on the other one, so I've been just plugging and splicing wherever I had to to avoid leaks lol. Need to hit up the AZ today for some more "T"s and I'll get them back right again. Thanks!

This needs stickied!
      No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

np when blue oval as having all these problems ikept looking for the ones i used and came accross them last night
        89 festiva all of a mighty 1.3 Tha Black Bullet and good ole casper got casper when I was 15 and loved em ever since

Comment

That's pretty useful info. A lot of people will really be thankful for it. I could even put my stock carb back on if I had to. Hope I never have to! Second the motion on stickying it.

Comment

it really does need stickied

Comment

I 3rd the motion

Comment

^^bump for sticky

Comment

This threads diagrams, batstivas
                  Post your Festiva or Aspire repair and maintenance issues. - USE THIS FORUM FOR ANY TECHNICAL RELATED POST (IE. How do I change my oil?, How to remove axle from tranny?, etc)

added to our "vacuum" sticky..

Yesss!
                  Reflex paint by Langeman...Lifted...Tow Rig

Comment

I transfer stuff like that to my computer and then burn it onto a DVD of Ford Festiva repair information. I can take that with me wherever I go.
                    Original owner of silver grey carburetted 1989 Festiva. 105k km as of June 2006. 140k km as of June 2021.

Comment

newcomb thanks for all of your help and if you still want or need my new feedback carb let me know,because mine is running great with only the two vacuum lines to the distrubitor

Comment

Working...
                      X