ATX to MTX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATX to MTX

Approximately how long should It take me to remove the clutch pedal Assembly from my parts car & install it in my ATX car? Also will the cable clear the ATX Power Booster? It looks like its really a tight squeeze.Thanks for the input!
    Last edited by nitrofarm; 06-30-2012, 08:51 AM.
    Some people like to read fiction,I prefer to read repair manuals. Weird I know-
    Henry Ford: "Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently"
    Fuseable Link Distribution Block repair link

Festiva or Aspire? I know on the festy the cable clears no prob, Aspire I don't know since I've never done one. If the dash is out of both cars the pedal swap takes less than 30 mins. If not I can take anywhere from an hour to 3 hours depending on your experience level and how familiar you are with the setup.
    No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

Originally posted by htchbck View Post
      Festiva or Aspire? I know on the festy the cable clears no prob, Aspire I don't know since I've never done one. If the dash is out of both cars the pedal swap takes less than 30 mins. If not I can take anywhere from an hour to 3 hours depending on your experience level and how familiar you are with the setup.
      Hey Htch thanks for the help.Ist gonna be on my Aspire. I know on my Fox Mustangs you spent a lot of time upside down under the dash. I looked at it this am,and it didnt look to bad.But you know how that goes.You tell the wife "Oh yeah,I'll only be outside a couple hours".LOL,the next thing you know.She's calling the National Gaurd to come get you! :cry_smile:

Comment

The festiva isn't too bad, I always unbolt the steering column and slide it up out of the way, sometimes I take it completely out. It makes working under the dash a lot easier. Can't say for sure if t has to be unbolted or not, because I've always done it. But then again all the ones I've done have been festiva so it might be different on the aspire but I'd imagine not too different anyway.
        No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

Ok thanks again for the input.I'll keep it in mind.

Comment

Working...
          X