No announcement yet.

Testing 5 Speed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just hijak one of the planes full of copper river salmon that fly into Seattle when they go in season.
    Owner of:
    1991 Red Festiva L, 5 speed (Swagger Wagon)
    In progress:
    BP+G25MR swap, Kia rio axles hopefully.

Comment

Originally posted by kellen302 View Post
      just hijak one of the planes full of copper river salmon that fly into Seattle when they go in season.
      Is this what you do when you get on weed??? ;P
      Contact me for information about Festiva Madness!
      Remember, FestYboy is inflatable , and Scitzz means crazy, YO!
      "Like I'm going to suggest we do the job right." ~Fecomatter May 28 2016.

Comment

I don't smoke, it'd chill me out too much before I steal planes, gotta have some motivation and the ability to not eat all the raw salmon before you get it to your destination.
        Owner of:
        1991 Red Festiva L, 5 speed (Swagger Wagon)
        In progress:
        BP+G25MR swap, Kia rio axles hopefully.

Comment

Don't turn the trans without the axles or something stuck into the sidegears or they can drop out of place and you will have a mess on your hands. I take two 6"long pieces of 7/8"od pvc pipe with some duct tape around the ends and press them into the side gears.

Comment

Originally posted by georgeb View Post
            If you have a couple inner CV cases you can spin the input shaft while holding (still) one of the cases and the other should spin in every gear and the other way in reverse.
            So, yeah, I am going to leave the axle in on one side, and throw a stub in the other before I turn, leaving the wheel on the ground that has the axle in it.

Hey! Denguy! I am going to an LKQ today! I can look to see if they have any of those circlips!

Comment

Thanks Scitzz..........they gotta be somewhere.

Comment

Raining at LKQ, and I didn't see anything at hand with the right axle.

Comment

OMG ahahahaha! (refering to Tom's post) apparently i can't type fast enough....
                  Last edited by FestYboy; 08-11-2012, 07:47 PM.
                  Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
                  94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

Working...
                  X