universal headlamp capsules how to

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DriverOne View Post
    That generation hasn't been tested yet. 98-00 is the only one we know works, but if you can find one in the junkyards, try and see if it will fit.
    i was mainly looking at the shape they are almost a dead ringer almost , i have read / saw something about like a 94 modle f150 light too. not to sure..... I just can not see spending 75+ dollars for a headlight thats 20 years old lol

Comment

Is it hard to put in round ligghts? i really like round

Comment

ok ill get straight to the point, I need to get the lights so i can run the car after i put the pump in etc. i wont have much money to spend at all is why i am doing this, this is the car that will allow me to get a job since i will have a vehicle again. i need the cheapest solution to work for atleast a while. does not have to be perfect.

Comment

in that case put up a wanted ad in the for sale section or hit up ebay
          Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
          94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

well found one on ebay for 30 dollars but its in australlia -dies-
            Last edited by yousufwalton; 11-20-2012, 09:05 PM.

Comment

I might have a passenger side headlight here, but shipping alone is $15 and I've been getting $25 for them lately, making it $40 total. Up to you.

This is, of course, provided I even still have one for sale. I'm not sure yet.
              Last edited by Christ; 11-20-2012, 09:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X