festiva 911

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• festiva 911

Any one up that i can call or can call me got everything hooked up and now I don't think my fuel injectors are opening could really use someone to as could really use someone to ask questions
    In the land of the blind The one eyed man is king.
    90 chevy one ton
    91 red festiva
    92 project festiva

Help
    90 chevy one ton
    91 red festiva
    92 project festiva

Comment

I'm at work I'll help inbetween jobs. Why do you think its injectors?
      FIRST MOVE YOUR QUESTION TO REPAIR HELP FORUM PLEASE.........
      Last edited by nitrofarm; 01-06-2013, 02:46 AM.
      Some people like to read fiction,I prefer to read repair manuals. Weird I know-
      Henry Ford: "Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently"
      Fuseable Link Distribution Block repair link

Comment

i dont know how to move it but we swapped fuel rail and injectors doesnt look like they r opening messed with the flaper in the air box we r getting gas to the rail and we have spark
        90 chevy one ton
        91 red festiva
        92 project festiva

Comment

Fuel lines switch ???
          New build on the way .

Comment

Injectors receive power from fuel pump relay,ECM completes they're ground. So you say you have fuel at rail so that means injectors are getting power as well.Also you have spark so that rules out a broken Timing belt or failed CSP sensor.So maybe you did swap fuel lines? Or the ECM isnt completing the injector grounds. Double check fuel lines,then swap in another ECM if still no run. Thats all I got. Next time you need to put a 911 in the REPAIR HELP forum ok. Good luck, keep us posted I'm sure the mod will move the thread for you.
            Some people like to read fiction,I prefer to read repair manuals. Weird I know-
            Henry Ford: "Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently"
            Fuseable Link Distribution Block repair link

Comment

Hose coming from filter goes to fuel rail, not regulator. Common mix-up. To check for injectors opening, remove dist and spin with key on. Listen for injector click. Be sure dist is grounded to head.

Comment

Thanks guys ill try a few things and check my lines
                90 chevy one ton
                91 red festiva
                92 project festiva

Comment

Working...
                X