Fusible Link….Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fusible Link….Help

I need to replace the fusible link box that is mounted on the firewall, mine is burnt and causing a bad connection I do believe. I went and cut one out of my parts car but they are different, the one in the car reads "brown black brown" the one I pulled from the parts car reads "brown red brown" are they different and can I swap them?

Barbie Car - '90 L-plus_2nd Gen SOHC B6+rear turbo @ 8 psi
    Festycul - '9? 5spd_full roll cage, completely gutted, hydro g-series, B6T @ 15psi, rocketchip ecu,Willwood master cylinder, Mit. Galant VR-4 rotors, Hawk racing pads, capri knuckles, 323 LCA's, BrideLow Max seats, 5pt. harness, lexan windows, fuel cell, aluminum radiator, 323 coilovers
    Elvis - '93 L 5spd_B3+T build in progress
    WhiteGirl - '93 GL Immaculate shape, deciding what to build with it?

Nitrofarm has a good write up for upgrading the fusable link unit. There is a link that you can click on in his sign that will take you to it
    -90 festiva - bp swap "relentless" (thanks matt) aspire swap, pacesetter, underdrive pulley
    -90 festiva - surf blue (undetermined destiny) wanna keep but wifey says noooooooo

Comment

Thanks for the help
      Barbie Car - '90 L-plus_2nd Gen SOHC B6+rear turbo @ 8 psi
      Festycul - '9? 5spd_full roll cage, completely gutted, hydro g-series, B6T @ 15psi, rocketchip ecu,Willwood master cylinder, Mit. Galant VR-4 rotors, Hawk racing pads, capri knuckles, 323 LCA's, BrideLow Max seats, 5pt. harness, lexan windows, fuel cell, aluminum radiator, 323 coilovers
      Elvis - '93 L 5spd_B3+T build in progress
      WhiteGirl - '93 GL Immaculate shape, deciding what to build with it?

Comment

Working...
      X