Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pcv.jpg

Comment

WP_20140729_001 (1).jpg Have a look at the old gas left in the tank. Didn't even smell like gas, strangley it didn't taste like it either, lol, joking!

Comment

WP_20140729_003.jpg Took it around the yard today. Can't go much farther because had to jump the battery and it is barely idling and stalls often. I just posted a thread for troublshooting called "Rough Idling and frequent stalling" if anyone can help. Just got the registration and tag done yesterday and I'm dying to hit the road!
        Last edited by kevyrev; 07-29-2014, 09:32 PM.

Comment

[/URL] Look what I found under the air filter. Mice had moved in and frolicked for a few years before I bought this car.

Comment

Wow... that's quite the air box you have there! Nicely done though... keep up the good work.
            1988 Chevy Sprint Turbo 997cc

Comment

[/URL] Removed and cleaned fuel rail and injectors. This was done back in August. My attachments were full so couldn't upload, that is until my friend 1990new recommended photobucket. So just catching up some of my progress pics.

Comment

[/URL] As you can probably tell I love pics. For some reason though I didn't manage to get an after pic of injectors. Believe me they were all shined up and I tested each one by pulsing cleaner through them.

Comment

[/URL] Totally trashed cv axle.

Comment

[/URL]

Comment

[/URL] New cv axle. Did both sides as well as new seals for transmission.

Comment

[/URL] Another view, pay no attention to that rotor, believe me I know!

Comment

[/URL] While I was down there I finished by replacing the oil plug with a new one. Still can't believe I got the old one off. It was the worst stripped bolt I think I've ever seen.

Comment

Working...
                          X