could the accessory pully from the aspire work on my festy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• could the accessory pully from the aspire work on my festy

I got all the parts i just bent the accessory pully getting it out. So I've been looking for a replacemen. Aspire I've been working on had ac so could i use just the pully or would i need the inner pully as well?

Anyone know if the inner pullys are the same or would i need both pullys to in order to use the accessory pully from an aspire on my festy?
    Last edited by 2jzkilla; 05-15-2015, 02:27 PM.

Comment

I can't remember for sure, but I don't think it will work. For one thing, the Aspire crank is bigger. Might possibly work if your car is a '93.

Comment

Aspire pulley will only fit the '93 and some later '92 festiva motors. Different center bore and bolt pattern on the crank. Also, the Aspire will have a ribbed A/C pulley. If you have a later year festiva and can use the Aspire belt tensioner and compressor (both will bolt up to any Festiva motor) it should work.
        No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

I have a 93 so it might work The pully i have is ribbed and the system i have came off a festiva that had ac I'm pretty sure that car was a 93 aswell. i bent the pully getting it out in the junk yard cuz I'm dumb. I guess the question is should i use a slightly bent pully. .. it's just the outside lip is wobbling inside is still straight.
          Last edited by 2jzkilla; 05-18-2015, 02:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X