Bp idle rev and stall.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bp idle rev and stall.

I been working on my car trying to get it back running good to driver everyday. I only waiting for tires to come in. I usually crank it daily to let it warm up and make sure everything is running good. Yesterday it did great. Today I started it let it run for about 5 mins it done great. I decided to rev it a little not much just over 1200 rpms and when I take foot off gas it tries to die. If I hold foot on gas it will smooth out until I remove it again. It will cut off if I let it. I popped the hood and played with air intake hose some and started it back it ran fine until I rev it again any idea what it could be?

Forgot to mention after it does this it hard to get to start back.
    Last edited by 90fastiva; 08-25-2015, 10:20 AM.
    1990 Red Festiva STOCK "pregnant roller skate"
    1989 Yellow Festiva BP swap "Freebird"
    2007 Ford F150 "black sunshine" full exhaust with x-pipe. K&N intake. Headman Headers.
    2001 Honda accord SOLD lots of goodies done suicide doors lowered 20 inch rims
    2005 Ford F250 6.0 Turbo Diesel "swamprat" 4 inch lift, 4 inch mbrp exhaust, egr delete, glowshift pillar gauges.
    1994 Ford F150 5.0 Completely stock.

I just adjusted the idle up a bit and it did fine again. Seems to be ok. Still seeing of anything I need to check?
    2007 Ford F150 "black sunshine" full exhaust with x-pipe. K&N intake. Headman Headers.
    2005 Ford F250 6.0 Turbo Diesel "swamprat" 4 inch lift, 4 inch mbrp exhaust, egr delete, glowshift pillar gauges.

Comment

Still acting up. Only when you rev it up though. After that it acts like it starving for something.

Comment

Working...
      X