Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bravekozak View Post
    For those with dealer pumps:

I bought a Sanden pump with a multi-rib pulley.
    I bought a single groove pulley (part number on box) and had it installed.
    Mine is factory.
    I have a good single groove AC clutch/pulley that I can switch but I though it would be great if I could use the new clutch on the new compressor.

If anyone need a 4 groove pulley for a factory AC compressor I have one of those that I took off a previous new compressor that I put on the Aqua car that I sold.
    Last edited by 1990new; 06-11-2016, 07:02 PM.

Comment

FYI
      1990 Miata one piece damper, V groove alt/ 4 rib AC/PS, fits small nose crank
      1991-1993 Mita one piece damper, V groove alt/ 4 rib AC/PS, fits big nose crank
      No car too fast !

Comment

Originally posted by Dragonhealer View Post
        FYI
        1990 Miata one piece damper, V groove alt/ 4 rib AC/PS, fits small nose crank
        1991-1993 Mita one piece damper, V groove alt/ 4 rib AC/PS, fits big nose crank
        Thanks much for that info.
        Miatas show up more often than Aspires at the local LKQ. None there now but I watch for one to show up.

Comment

Originally posted by shadetree View Post
          You can get a large nose BP crank pulley and it has the grooved ac pulley you need . Then get the belt adjuster off an aspire and it will all bolt up . Or as you stated get the adjuster pulley itself and it will bolt to your stock belt adjuster .
          I read all that again and maybe I'm of on what your asking .
          But I will look ,I probably have all this stuff if you need it .
          The bearing id of my single groove Festiva adjuster pulley is 12mm and the bearing id of the Aspire 4 groove pulleys, from the specs that I find at RockAuto, appears to be 17mm, so it looks like the Aspire 4 groove pulley will not fit my adjuster bolt (without some kind of sleeve).

Comment

I'm causing myself too much grief over this. I just took off the new 4 groove pulley clutch assembly and replaced
            it with my old single v groove clutch pulley assembly.

So now I have a brand new 4 groove 10P13A compressor pulley assembly that someone can have for $50 shipped.
            I will put it in the forsale forum at this price for 10 days. If no takers, I will list it on ebay for $75 shipped...some new ones
            there are now listed for twice that. So watch for the listing.

Comment

Working...
            X