Increased my heater temp from 100F to 130F

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TominMO View Post
    Good luck ever getting it warm in there, in the winter. I'm gonna try just using some anti-fog on the inside of the glass.
    The first 2 or 3 years i had my festiva the heat was fine down to -35c always using outside air.

Originally posted by FestYboy View Post
    ^ never had it work for me... The car breaths well enough to not have that issue even with the fresh air vent closed. Crack the window for a minute to clear the excess humidity and then you're good to go.
    My car was full of rust holes everywhere and i still always had to let outside air into the heater core. I could switch to inside air and try to breathe less and breathe down and that would last maybe 5-8min max until my windshield was fogging up, then switch back to outside air until the window defrosted, then back again... only did that 2 days and decided it wasnt worth it. Maybe it depends on the humidity and how cold it is but it doesnt work with my other cars either.

I also just leave my heater on the first speed until the thermostat opens but its always the same distance in the winter- about 5 miles.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ryanprins13; 12-19-2016, 11:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X