WTB for some parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB for some parts

Tried calling around some local auto yards, and no festy parts... Would anyone have an used altenator or radiator?

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

What year is your car? I have an alternator and a radiator. But i would advice to just buy a new radiator. You can get them for about $50 new

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Comment

This should also be posted in the for sale section
      Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
      94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

I have a used alternator to sell

Comment

Have you searched ebay yet? I'd buy a rebuilt alternator at least, to minimize the chance of having to replace it again. I bought a rebuilt one I saw really cheap on ebay a few years back for the Aspire, and it's still in the box waiting for that inevitable water pump and timing belt replacement that stop leak has held off through the winter.

Comment

I have to replace alternator because its adjustor bold sheared of in it.

Comment

Try a local starter/alternator repair shop. They should cheaper for repairs than ordering a rebuilt/new one.
              Jerry
              Team Lightning

Owner of Team Lightning
              90 L "Peewee" B6D. Bought new May 16,1990
              92 L Thunder BP G5M-R Turbo B6T electronics. Jan 2016 FOTM winner SOLD
              93 L Lightning. BP

Not a user of drugs or alcohol, Just addicted to Festiva's

Comment

Originally posted by aden000099998 View Post
                I have to replace alternator because its adjustor bold sheared of in it.

Ummm why not fix the problem? If it's sheared off in the housing, worse case scenario has you drilling it all out an installing a helicoil. But I would start by trying to back it out from the back side (tip of the bolt) first.
                Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
                94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

Honestly it would be easier for me to get a new one

Comment

Working...
                  X