Idle isnt as good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idle isnt as good

Perfectly fine for a while my AFR was high 14s low 15s with my foot on the brake high 15s low 16s then this morning her cold start was in the 11s her warm idle is in the 13s and with my foot on the brake is 14s Everything seems to be unchanged besides a small leak from the injector o ring and I don't want to rush to adjusting my vaf but my driving afrs are normal it's only my idle

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
    Festiver
    93 L find/5 speed
    BP/g15mr swapped
    Aspire brake swapped
    Enough little mods I can spend a week trying to remember and still not get them all
    stripped and sold due to rust

89 festie
    rustful
    maybe v8 maybe field buggy wont know till the time comes

93 festie
    advanced suspension
    kai/skeeter camber
    b3t/g15mr

I will own a bpt cd-5 gtx clone one day

Though no one replied I figured out my injector leak was causing my rich idle? Weird but true injector o ring blew apart so I put a new set in all is good lost a good bit of power with that leak too so I have a nice kick again

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
    Festiver
    93 L find/5 speed
    BP/g15mr swapped
    Aspire brake swapped
    Enough little mods I can spend a week trying to remember and still not get them all
    stripped and sold due to rust

89 festie
    rustful
    maybe v8 maybe field buggy wont know till the time comes

93 festie
    advanced suspension
    kai/skeeter camber
    b3t/g15mr

I will own a bpt cd-5 gtx clone one day

Comment

That leak was allowing extra air in causing the stock o2 to tell the ECM to compensate with more fuel.
      Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
      94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

Originally posted by FestYboy View Post
        That leak was allowing extra air in causing the stock o2 to tell the ECM to compensate with more fuel.
        Thread hijack/trolling:

You are not allowed to post again, until you post that you bought that SE. Penalties will be severe and out of all proportion with the offense.
        90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
        09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Haha, but it looks like Torqueffect is going to get it before I do.
          Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
          94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

Originally posted by FestYboy View Post
            Haha, but it looks like Torqueffect is going to get it before I do.
            Well, you have just violated the terms. But given the ambiguous nature of the proceedings, with TQephekt now in the running, punishment (basically ninjas) will be suspended until the situation plays out. If he does not get it, the ban on posting goes back into ephekt.
            Last edited by TominMO; 03-29-2017, 06:40 PM.
            90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
            09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Working...
            X