Circuit boards for clusters.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Circuit boards for clusters.

I noticed you guys are posting pics of the circuit board for the clusters and i didnt realize there was a difference between the orange face and the white face. There isnt any difference in the way the connect right? Also, I have heard that even on the non tach versions, there was a connection for the tach signal.. does anyone know which one this is?
    Thanks
    RJV

They are working on the 110 mph speedo .
    I put a white faced tach in mine 85 mph .
    It had just a speedo to begin with , I swapped the tach dash in with no modifications , plug and play
    ------------------------------------------------
    The Trigger - Midwest Festiva Inc., Illinois Chapter
    Smart Passion white with H-D interior
    HD2500 Duramax Chevy
    Harley Davidson Ultra classic ..I am in love !!
    Pro Street S-10 http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2214968
    Diamond white Deville 27,000 mile cream puff
    Z28 LS1 power 500 +
    90 Festy L daily driver wants to be modded, OK
    It is being modded , a little at a time http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2214953

Join me on Facebook !! ;http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...00000295094896

Comment

the wires for the tach are already in the dash on all the cars, regardless of whether or not it had a tach in it from the factory
      No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

Wow these keep being good to have around.
        As posted about 20 posts down.

Orange faced

White faced

It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

Comment

I just noticed the twist of the rigthside peg is differenet on the orange face.
          It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

Comment

That really wasnt my question. Well, kinda.. they obviously do use the same connectors. Now, does anyone know which pin is for the tach?

Comment

well, I could tell ya to do what I had to do and trace the circuits from muscle_Car1's pics, but I won't put you through all that trouble since I already have the diagram sitting in front of me.

All this is taken from the white tach cluster cause thats the board I used for reference, but theoretically it would be the same for both.
              All pin numbers are labeled counter-clockwise from the blank spot (no pin) on the plugs, with the first actual pin being #1

Black plug:
              Pin #1 = middle connection on white face tach = ground
              Pin #4 = bottom connection on white face tach

White plug:
              Pin #2 = top connection on white face tach

Hope that helps... if not I will post the whole diagram if I can ever get it scanned in
              No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

if you could scan them, it would really help me out. I think I see what you are saying.. it would be better to make sure tho
                Thanks a bunch
                RJV

Comment

Working...
                X