No announcement yet.

rpikle, this thread's for YOU!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Festiva is officially fixed. It was the carburetor all that time. I'm singing up and down that road non-stop and trouble free again and getting my 40 MPG while I'm doing it. I love it! Thanks for all of yours help. I couldn't believe it was the carburetor but it was. Just exactly what in that carburetor that was acting up I haven't had time to look into yet but it is a perfect carburetor except for this one major quirk. It's for sale and the manifold is too. I also have a EFG setup that worked perfect when I took it off from my 89 a few years ago. It's been kept warm and dry in my house,Thanks again, Tom

Comment

• Man Tom, that is GREAT news!

I'm still not driving mine. Have the 2 rear brake lines to replace. Not what I call fun and tend to find excuses not to do it. If the weather holds up, I'll get them replaced Sunday. I still have an idle issue. May be that solenoid, or a bad connection to it.

I'm very glad yours is running again. I would be lovin' it too!

Rick

Comment

• glad to hear you got it going.

Comment

• would deffinately like to know what failed for future referance.
          Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
          94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

• I'm still running like a top about 500 miles a week with lots of stops.. How are you doing rpickle?

Comment

Working...
            X