Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pu241
    Originally posted by Fordverde
    Problem solved, it was a chunk of carbon that stoke in one valve sit. My baby is running sweet now. HELL IT SHOULD BE!!!!! or else I getting my self a "for sale" sign!!!
    Glad to hear it!
    Just hard to believe after all the work done that a chunk of carbon should be anywhere in the combustion chamber or the head.
    Hope you do not need the services of those "mechanics" anytime soon!
    You know what, I have to fly to US soon, so it looks like Sears is going to make alot of money with me over there!!!

Comment

What I'm thinking is how to get the seafoam pass the airport regulations, so I can bring it with me home. Any thoughts??

Comment

i do not know why carbon was in that engine when it was recently rebuilt?

Comment

where are you moving to? maybe some here can help you out before spending money on mechanics that do not know the festiva.

Comment

I had to go to Agora Hill in California but for only three months(work) The reason why I took my baby to a shop is that I don't have much of a time to sit with him and fix him. Also there are alot of tools that I don't have to do the things properly. So Sears here I come!!!!!
            Any thoughts on the seafoam and the airport regulations????

Comment

you can have cases shipped to you but you can't take it on a plane w/ you (i wouldn't want to anyway, too much potential for leak)
              Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
              94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordverde
                I Any thoughts on the seafoam and the airport regulations????
                Ship a case to yourself!

Don't even think about putting a can in your take on or checked luggage.
                The metal can will show up on X-ray like a flash in a dark room.
                Then you'll have to explain to the local authorities why you where trying to carry a flammable fluid on-board an aircraft.
                The explanation will likely be made much more difficult because you'll have to answer while they're doing a full "cavity" search of your person! ops:
                '93 Blue 5spd 230K(down for clutch and overall maintanence)
                '93 White B6 swap thanks to Skeeters Keeper
                '92 Aqua parts Car
                '93 Turquoise 5spd 137K
                '90 White LX Thanks to FB71

"Your God of repentance will not save you.
                Your holy ghost will not save you.
                Your God plutonium will not save you.
                In fact...
                ...You will not be saved!"

Prince of Darkness -1987

Comment

Damn!!!, shipping it is.

Comment

Working...
                  X