Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by carbonvmax View Post
    PM sent!
    I want a pm too! blastin tunes in my festy(when i get one) that were recorded by a fellow festy owner would be the shiznittle!

Originally posted by carbonvmax View Post
    HEHEH that's spongebob Just chillin'.

I can't believe nobody noticed the 2 festivas in this video!!!???!!!
    I had to re-watch the vid twice to figure out where they were. The first time i thought i was seeing the same festy, just from different angles. The second time, I realized one was on the piano and the other on the organ(i think that's an organ - looks like it has some buttons on it)
    91 lx 4d hatch - first car and would be my father's dd if he would fix the waterpump
    91 lx 2d hatch - parts car
    92 lx-e - the quick, beat-up rustbucket
    98 se - the luxury dd
    in search of a festy...
    Going quickly in a slow car is more fun than going fast in a fast car, cause anyone can go fast in a fast car, but you take a car that is essentially not that powerful, and make it do things that its not supposed to be able to do, well that's where the real fun is. - Jay Leno

Comment

OK pm sent to trueBoolean too! Yes one on the Wurlitzer electric piano and one on the Baldwin fun machine organ. Good job!
      youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Working...
      X