back seat tricks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• back seat tricks

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!
    youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

For real?!?! I was going to take it out, but now I'll just do that!
    Festiva: Because even my dog can build a Honda.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

'90 L. B8ME/Kia Rio 5 speed. Rio/Aspire suspension swap. :-D
    '81 Mustang. Inline 6, Automatic.
    '95 Eagle Summit Wagon. 4G64 Powered.

Comment

Yep. All of them do it. L, L plus, LX, GL. I've shown about 75 festiva owners and about 5 knew the trick. One girl at the meet bought her festiva new in 88. It has 200,000 miles on it. She didn't know about it. She was like a kid in a candy store!
      youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Awesome!
        Oscar

Comment

are you kidding?

i knew those tricks when i bought my first Festy in 1992

And you forget the best trick: 2 bolts and 2 nuts, then bye-bye back seat

I am the original

Comment

Yes I'm kidding. It doesn't really work.
            Nah that is the best trick.
            [/QUOTE]

Comment

So with a split rear seat you could probably just do half, right? I'm gong to try that tomorrow. It would be perfect for my miter saw and stand when I pick it up from my uncle's this week.

Comment

Exactly. One use of the split would be a passenger in the drivers side back seat and a stack of 8 foot 2 x 4's in the passengers side with the hatch closed.

Comment

Thanks for sharing that, I had no idea. =)
                  James
                  Phoenix, Arizona
                  --------------------------------------The Stable-----------------------------------------------------
                  '91 Ford Festiva L, Mostly Smurf Blue with some white and dark blue as well. For Sale
                  '10 Subaru Legacy GT Limited, Ruby Red Pearl <~~~ Wife's car
                  '13 Hyundai Accent SE, Ironman Silver <~~~My Car
                  My SuperMotors Page

Comment

ya when i show people how i can fit in my car AND sleep in it, they go crazy lol.... im 6'5" and can sleep in it no problem thats how i saved so much money going to the canada westiva meet, no hotells for me, i pull in to a truck stop and lay the passenger seat down the 90lx festiva rocks!!!

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
                    1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

Thats so very kewl!!! After reading this last night i couldn't wait for the morning to check it out for myself. Thats just the best!!

Thank you for sharing that info!

Ken

Comment

I reinstalled my rear seat today just so I could show people the trick! Like lots of ppl I took it out to haul stuff better. BTW, my 90 owners manual doesn't even mention it--only the normal forward folding. Amazing.
                        90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
                        09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Sweet.....I just may leave my backseat in now......Thanks Paul.
                          -Greg
                          Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
                          BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
                          Redneck Engineer
                          FOTY - '09
                          5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

I though this was something else, lol. "back seat tricks" too funny. I guess I'm just dirty.

1993 Festiva L, aspire swapped, selling parts for a BP+T build.

Comment

Mine has the split back seat and wont lay flat....
                              88 Smaller Hauler

Comment

Working...
                              X