Turbo Encabulator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turbo Encabulator

this is too funny. Ever wondered about Chrystlers turbo encabulator?

Best copy i could find, someone mastered it to DVD in 2007.Edit 2013: Added Links to relevant articles and other related videos.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/...

thats so 1980's you need to update to the newer version
    Mike Dobler explains the basic principles of the Turboencabulator (Upright Version)

Comment

haha thats great too lol.

Comment

Repost

The Festiva Store
        Specializing in restoration, tuning and custom parts.

Comment

Major WTF?!?!?! These are fantastic! I never knew this technology existed. Greg, let's make plans for a dual-encabulator turbo system for the Aspire. This should result in at least a 150% improvement in flux reposnance deparpification.
          90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
          09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

It's a simple head code, anyone can catch it... lol
            88 Smaller Hauler

Comment

Originally posted by TominMO View Post
              Major WTF?!?!?! These are fantastic! I never knew this technology existed. Greg, let's make plans for a dual-encabulator turbo system for the Aspire. This should result in at least a 150% improvement in flux reposnance deparpification.
              Hang on just a second there, Scotty... I think you've overlooked the fact that for any Nth Order dual-encabulator system which transdisplacifies flux reposnance, you have to first install a high quality magnetic-vector vapor squamalification manifold of subnominal dimensionality.

Just tryin' to help keep everybody safe with these radical modifications....

Focustiva: Because I was told it was was impossible to fit a Focus bumper on a Festiva.
              In memory of Dean Allen - V8 Festiva 1955-2010

Comment

Your spell checker needs updating... it's squam.i.lification :iconbiggrin:
                Ian
                Calgary AB, Canada
                93 L B6T: June 2016 FOTM
                59 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Link to the "Road Trip Starting Points" page of my Econobox Café blog

Comment

Originally posted by sam.1956 View Post
                  Hang on just a second there, Scotty... I think you've overlooked the fact that for any Nth Order dual-encabulator system which transdisplacifies flux reposnance, you have to first install a high quality magnetic-vector vapor squamalification manifold of subnominal dimensionality.

Just tryin' to help keep everybody safe with these radical modifications....
                  That's easy for you to say....
                  90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

You humans MUST be destroyed having such advanced technology at your dispo sal.
                    K-9, fetch the Illudium PEW-36 Explosive Space Mod U Lator!
                    Have owned 9 so far
                    White 89 L converted to LX "The Curmudgeon" Being a Curmudgeon right now.
                    Blue 89 L converted to LX "Shtinky" FMS crate engine,cam,flywheel,hail dents
                    Smurf Blue 90 LX "Smurffy" He Ran Away From Home!!!!!! Says Willie loves him more than I did!
                    Red 88 L converted to LX "Rasta, Mon" Now retired
                    Where did all these @#*&%$ Toyotas come from around here?

Comment

I heard that if you squamilify an interocitor to the point that it has an endochronic effect similar to resublimated thiotimoline, say with a pair of dendritic chrystals, you can use a smaller encabulator, and flux reposnance issues will be virtually eliminated--at least on overcast days.

Anyone else have experience with this?
                      Last edited by TominMO; 10-14-2009, 12:39 PM.

Disaster preparedness

Comment

am I the only person whho's seen this that's brain took a crap??

Ok, well now you've gotten ------g silly. ~ MONSOON

Comment

Originally posted by fastivaca View Post
                          Your spell checker needs updating... it's squam.i.lification :iconbiggrin:
                          Sorreeeee! Unlimited technology from across the Multiverses, and I have this P.O.S. spell checker on my computre. <sigh>

Focustiva: Because I was told it was was impossible to fit a Focus bumper on a Festiva.

Comment

Originally posted by TominMO View Post
                            I heard that if you squamilify an interocitor to the point that it has an endochronic effect similar to resublimated thiotimoline, say with a pair of dendritic chrystals, you can use a smaller encabulator, and flux reposnance issues will be virtually eliminated--at least on overcast days.

Anyone else have experience with this?
                            Although your statement does indeed exude veracity, one must remain cognizant of the increaseometric ratio of flux reposnance normal to the encabulator(s) unisurface manifold(s), so as to not exceed the local para-monoelastic modulus. Else it's a case of potentially shredded influx glytroskinators. And they're not cheap to replace.

Resublimation has been endemically demonstrated, at least with respect to the well-known thiotimoline monotonic exsponsivity derivative-quotient curves, to have exacerbated the tripulsifier subquark depolarization rate, at both idle and WOT conditions. I really wouldn't recommend exceeding the textbook 6.23e+04 wobulations/cubic-centimeter rate as would likely occur with multiple dendritic chrystals.

That's just my 02 cents worth though.

Comment

and some WD-40
                              1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1989 Ford Mustang GT 5.slow

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

Working...
                              X