No announcement yet.

Fedor is just the man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^agreed.......I have only heard the family talk of Brock before....but now it is like....ehhhh...whatever....lol.
    "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
    89L Silver EFI auto
    91GL Green Auto DD
    There ain't no rest for the wicked
    until we close our eyes for good.
    I will sleep when I die!
    I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

fedor

fedor was real impressive in the early pride years. cain is just well rounded.

Comment

Fedor hasn't fought a top ten fighter in years. He was submitted by a guy the UFC let go.

Take it back to the back porch, join the 3 string revolution.

Comment

When was that?
          youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Fedor will never fight in the UFC. Ufc contracts are exclusive, Fedor wants to fight in Sambo in Russia.

Comment

WOW!!! I'd like to see that rematched!!!
              youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

M-1 Global(Russians) are pushing for this fight since Werdum will be sidelined until early '11 due to elbow surgery.

Meet the monster, Alastair Overeem.
                Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

This is incredible! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeLUl...1&feature=fvwp

Comment

I've been watching Overeem. He's a monster.

Comment

I can't wait till Faber's or Aldo's next fights.

Comment

overeem

overeem was at the top of his game in pride also. he is the one that took out bob sapp in pride.

Comment

Bob Sapp is painful to watch. He always looks gassed and in serious pain.

Comment

Working...
                          X