No announcement yet.

Bizzare siamese racing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man I loved season 2 only slightly less than 1. Bellick becomes likable. Teabag is always loathesome (great acting). I'm still committed to finishing the season. It's just not as good after 2.
    youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

TOP GEAR= Greatest car show EVER! I Love the "3 wisemen special"
      Owner of:
      1991 Red Festiva L, 5 speed (Swagger Wagon)
      In progress:
      BP+G25MR swap, Kia rio axles hopefully.

Comment

Were they all coasting? There's no one in the driver's seat. Oh wait, it's England(?).

I wonder if that would be legal to make one of those to drive on the street? No tires on the top one of course, or drivetrain or suspension; just a shell. An 8-passenger Festiva SUV! Brake swap of course. Cut out the rear roof of the lower one, and the rear floor of the upper one, for access to the top part; and/or a stepladder. Or strip out the upper one since all you need is the shell and windows, and make it into a redneck camper. Aspire springs or better to handle the extra body shell.
        90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
        09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Now if they would double deck the junk double decker buses...could only take a turn at walking speed. that would be really tough
          1993 GL 5 speed

It's a MazdaFordnKia thing, and you will understand!

Comment

No cable here either, and I'm assuming whoever came up with the idea for Siamese racing also had no cable, plus lots of spare time, a junkyard or two and some wacky mushrooms. It's hard to believe people go to the trouble to make those cars! Gotta be fun to see live.
            Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Originally posted by getnpsi View Post
              Now if they would double deck the junk double decker buses...could only take a turn at walking speed. that would be really tough
              Now that's funny!
              youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Ok you guys gotta see this. That is the top gear episode with those cars.

And if you never seen top gear UK , you are really missing something. BTW the US top gear is copied off the UK ones (15+ seasons with 100 million+ viewers) , and the US one sucks my left nut.

England and Germany go head to head in an epic car battle as the Top Gear boys pit their wits against their German counterparts. But who will win when it com...
                Last edited by PhoenixSHO; 07-16-2011, 06:58 AM.

Comment

Speaking of TGUK, why hasn't anyone made a Festiva limo yet? Trailers are abundant. A 6-seat, 4-door limo with 4 captain's chairs would be amazing. Especially since the rear seat would still flip down... Two tanks even... BP swap...
                  In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
                  There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

They have! b3 and white.

Comment

Working...
                    X