No announcement yet.

Barbie jeep hauls 235 lbs!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's a forum specifically for modified Power Wheels. I don't remember the name, though.
    In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
    There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

Originally posted by Skrapbob View Post
      They outgrow these cars too fast! :-(
      Sad fact. I'm old enough to know to savor every fleeting moment. Thus this video!!
      Originally posted by Skrapbob View Post
      The early "Bigfoot" single seat cars were made with no floorboard. I put drive motors on the front wheels, making it true "four wheel drive". Wish i would have taken some videos of that. It would climb curbs with the plastic tires. lol
      They came out right after I was too big. But I was young enough to be really ticked that they hadn't come out sooner!!
      youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Those gorgeous girls will need ATVs before much longer. And a little brother.

Paint the Jeep olive drab when you buy the ATV.

'88 Festiva L, stock carby engine (with exhaust upgrade), 4 speed tranny. Aspire Struts and Springs, Capri 14" wheels, interior gutted, battery in back

'92 Geo Metro XFi

'87 Suzuki Samurai

'85 F150, modded 300cid

Comment

Thanks man. But we are done here. Daddy got snipped!
          youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Working...
          X