My first video!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first video!!

My son-in-law won a GoPro Hero a while ago so I asked if I could borrow it. Took it out the other day and filmed one of my favorite drives. The clip I posted is just over 5 minutes long and shows one of the twistiest parts. I didn't edit anything other than the length of the video. The GoPro was mounted on top of the instrument cluster. I was a bit surprised by the amount of wind noise as the windows were up and was hoping that the engine noise was a little more noticeable. All in all I'm not disappointed in the result.

Enjoy....

Ian
    Calgary AB, Canada
    93 L B6T: June 2016 FOTM
    59 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Link to the "Road Trip Starting Points" page of my Econobox Café blog

Nice first vid! I'll have to show the fun way to our largest town within an hour. Nearly switchbacks. When I have the suspension to do it I will.
    Any difference that makes no difference is no difference.

Old Blue- New Tricks
    91 Festiva FSM PDF - Dropbox

Comment

Great video quality Ian, and a very nice drive. Looks peaceful up there.
      Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

:-) is that a bird poop! LOL Nice Video.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice vid.
          Kinda looks like parts of Florida, flat.
          Wheres the mountains?
          Bug splat.
          If it don't fit, use a bigger hammer!

'93 Green L - ' Tiva

Comment

Working...
          X