Australian Wrecker / JunkYard Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by monkeyracing
    If you're talking about the 323 sedan, they're not so rare here, but they were just call "Protege." Tons at the wreckers.
    the 323 i used for parts was a sedan (trunk style) and wasn't a protege

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
    1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
    2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

This is the style of the trunk garnish I'm looking for, except there's one that says 323 in the center, and a different one that says Mazda on the left side and 323 on the right side.

1994 Miata w/JRSC.....1988 323 SE.....1994 Protege LX
      Full Info and Pics of My 3 Cars

Comment

I won't be getting out to the wreckers for at least a couple of weeks, but I'll keep an eye out for one for you.

Jim

Comment

Originally posted by monkeyracing
          I won't be getting out to the wreckers for at least a couple of weeks, but I'll keep an eye out for one for you.

Jim
          Thanks, I appreciate it. I'm definately more interested in the bumper grill, I know it's hard to find but mine is broken. The only real reason for me getting that trunk garnish is if I can get a rear bumper too since I would have to relocate my license plate.

Sorry to derail this thread too guys! ops:

1994 Miata w/JRSC.....1988 323 SE.....1994 Protege LX
          Full Info and Pics of My 3 Cars

Comment

Might interest some of you.

121 Badge For Sale :

Comment

Dang, GTX snagged that one :!: I didn't even see his hand move. :lol:

Use the for sale/wanted area if you'd like. :wink:
              sigpic
              The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
              https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
              Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

^ Hehe... 121 Mazda badge really too nice to own it and I snagged it like lightning!

Comment

darn! sold already
                  89SX funtop! Fully loaded!
                  RIP 90LX

Comment

I believe its not going diappeared for forever...

If you (Sp33dy) could collecting the parts off 121 Mazda from junkyard and sell here then you could make some of money for yourself as side job.

For sure you will make lot of people get happy and friends in here and sure it high demands of these 121 Mazda parts.

Comment

Again, Just a remind we are not forcing you (Sp33dy) to do something for us and it's your choice and we are just enjoying make friends in here and learns something's new...helping for other's needs which brings ff.com to alive!

Comment

Went to one of the largest wreckers near where i live yesterday. Ended up finding the parts i required (stock undamaged door trims) for my girlfriends Hyundai Excel ...... but alas no WA 121 or Festivas to be seen! Were a few ASpires (we call them Festivas also), along with a few Bubble Shaped 121s (Mazdas offering against the ASpire at the time in the mid 90s).

Am still keen to head back to wrecker in the 1st post of this thread to raid what i can .... just a case of finding time during a lunch break! Junkyarding is hard work in 40 degree celcius heat!

Comment

Working...
                        X