Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ive got it...up-dated pics (Nothing that exciting)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newer pics...nothing to exciting...FORD is gone, bike rack is back.

Dash mat from DJ...

Coming at you...I need new fog lights, one is broken.

Nothing really special. Still need to replace the wiper arms or paint them black and figure out how to get the strip off, or paint it black also.
    Those who think drifting through life is easy, never tried it in an FWD.

Comment

i really like black wheels with white lettering tires. you can take the crappiest factory wheels, or any kind of wheel for that matter, and make them look "decent" by giving them some black paint and white lettering rubber. IMO. looks good to me tho....i want a blue festiva
      90 L FI..second B3
      90 L Parts car
      Jay

Comment

btw.....how do you have your cup holder on the side? it looks as if it is zip tied to a piece of wood? i took 2 of those cup holders and cut them off above the screw hole on the handle...then got 2 self taping screws and screwed them into the metal above the door handle...not sure if its directly above the handle or not tho. it looks tacky but it works...and they dont fall over when you take a corner....function over fasion
        90 L FI..second B3
        90 L Parts car
        Jay

Comment

The wood is zip tied to the cup holder which is just tucked in to the door panel/skin. The wood just acts like a spacer, keeping it from swinging around. I have thought about cutting and screwing it in to the skin.

Comment

if you dont mind a tiny hole in the metal right below your window than i would...you dont have to wory about it messing up your window trim over time where it now connects to the door....pluss it hardly moves. i put a supersized mcdonalds drink in it before sitting down and slaming the door and it doesnt go anywhere
            90 L FI..second B3
            90 L Parts car
            Jay

Comment

and.......what kind of seats are those? look nice
              90 L FI..second B3
              90 L Parts car
              Jay

Comment

Cheap APC seats...look ok, feel not so great.

I had to bend the side bolsters down some to make them fit my big azz better. Also they recline with a twist knob which takes forever when someone needs to climb in the back. Its easier to just crawl over the back seat from the hatch.

Comment

Working...
                X