tipped the jeffstiva today. :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scitzz
    This may sound strange, but my wife is awesome with body work (yes, THAT kind too, you pervs). She would be glad to give you any tips.
    Wow. I heard this and immediately went and broke up with my girlfriend. haha, jk.

Thats so cool. "honey... would you mind throwing in some new rocker panels into my car?" "I would love to dear."

.....your living the dream. ahaha
    -1991 Mazda RX-7 Turbo - Large Street port, Megasquirt, GT4088R, Meth injection.
    -1993 Festiva L

Comment

^^ X2

Comment

Originally posted by Glease
        Originally posted by scitzz
        This may sound strange, but my wife is awesome with body work (yes, THAT kind too, you pervs). She would be glad to give you any tips.
        Wow. I heard this and immediately went and broke up with my girlfriend. haha, jk.

Thats so cool. "honey... would you mind throwing in some new rocker panels into my car?" "I would love to dear."

.....your living the dream. ahaha
        Yeah she is pretty awesome. I tell people that between the 2 of us, we can do just about anything. I fix cars mechanically, but ye gawds, you do not want me to come near a car with paint!!!
        The last project she did was on a 4 year old bmw, I posted that off-topic a while back, some minor body work and rattle can flat black. The guy she did it for lives on base, and the fad is rattle canning flat black nice cars, I just don't get it....but who am I to judge?
        In a few weeks, she is doing a ford f-150 I just aquired, needs minor body work, and an engine, then it is going to be my company truck, painted tarheel blue, and with the white footprints, should be kewal!
        Contact me for information about Festiva Madness!
        Remember, FestYboy is inflatable , and Scitzz means crazy, YO!
        "Like I'm going to suggest we do the job right." ~Fecomatter May 28 2016.

Comment

Working...
        X